Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Top Gear

Today I watched the new season of Top Gear with the new presenters. I
suffered through less than half of it and gave up.

I hope the new version with Jeremy, James, and Richard is as good as the
original. The new BBC version just plain sucks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 22:11:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Today I watched the new season of Top Gear with the new presenters. I
suffered through less than half of it and gave up.

I hope the new version with Jeremy, James, and Richard is as good as the
original. The new BBC version just plain sucks.

What happened to the original Top Gear with Jeremy, James and Richard? I liked it too. Did Jeremy do something to **** off
management? What channel is the version with Jeremy, James and Richard going to be on?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Jun 2016 21:47:58 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 22:11:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Today I watched the new season of Top Gear with the new presenters. I
suffered through less than half of it and gave up.

I hope the new version with Jeremy, James, and Richard is as good as the
original. The new BBC version just plain sucks.

What happened to the original Top Gear with Jeremy, James and Richard? I liked it too. Did Jeremy do something to **** off
management? What channel is the version with Jeremy, James and Richard going to be on?

Yes, Jeremy ****ed off a producer and punched him. They fired his ass
and the other two followed him out the door. Their new show is named
"The Grand Tour" and Amazon is producing it. I'm sure it will be
available with Prime, but don't know if others will carry it later.

Gear puller for DC cordless drill motor gear? John Doe Metalworking 9 February 27th 16 08:33 AM
Screwcutting Gear Ratio Calculator Threading Screw Cutting Lathe Gear Selector Wild_Bill Metalworking 4 April 9th 12 12:26 AM
How to add gear oil [email protected] Home Repair 2 May 16th 07 03:22 PM
2:1 gear box ? habbi Metalworking 2 December 20th 05 09:24 PM
Gear hobber gear train set-up Mark Maglana Metalworking 7 August 26th 05 02:01 AM