Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Memorial day weekend, the real reason

On the way to your Memorial day picnic, be sure to wear your seat belts,
everyone. Wouldn't want a ticket. Be sure not to talk on the cell phone
if you're driving, those tickets are nasy. If you own a gun, leave it
home in the gun safe. With the ammo stored separately. You're not a cop
or a soldier, you don't need guns, even if you're carrying a government
authorized carry permit. Everyone will think you are a terrorist. You
can always pull over to the side of the road and call 911 on your cell
phone, let the highly armed government guys take care of you. At the
picnic, use only FDA inspected meats, and FDA approved foods. If you
bring beverages, do not drink alcohol. You don't want a DWI that will
lose your driving privileges, and ruin your life. Remember, DWI can be a
felony, and the cops are out there. Do not have a public prayer at the
picnic or bless the food. Atheists and people of other faiths might be
offended. Play only safe, non contact sports like soccer. Football is
likely to hurt peoples self esteem. Don't keep score. Move people often
from team to team, so the outcome is nearly equal, and everyone feels
like a winner. Give everyone blue participation ribbons. If you meet a
cop during the day, do exactly what the cop says, so you aren't
suspected of being a terrorist. Stop for the DWI seat belt check points.
I know they take forever, but it's for your own good. Smile when they
ask you to open your trunk, so they can check for weapons. Surely, you
have nothing to hide.

Nonspecific diety is asked to some how improve the USA. If you follow
these simple rules, you are reasonably assured not to be arrested or
detained for very long.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2016 6:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

USA! A country of freedom.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-05-29, Meanie wrote:

USA! A country of freedom.

Despite the highest incarceration rate in the entire world?

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-05-29, Meanie wrote:

USA! A country of freedom.

Despite the highest incarceration rate in the entire world?

nb

What is your experience of incarceration and Penology?

America has the finest penal system in the world. We set the
standards. Find any penal systems in the world as good or better than
this https://www.bop.gov/

Are there bad apples? Yes.
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-05-29, Oren wrote:

On 29 May 2016 17:13:58 GMT, notbob wrote:

Despite the highest incarceration rate in the entire world?

What is your experience of incarceration and Penology?

I have zero experience with our current "Penology" system, thank
goodness!

OTOH, I don't need to travel to our sun and personally measure the
temperature to know it's hot. Duh.

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-05-29, Oren wrote:

On 29 May 2016 17:13:58 GMT, notbob wrote:

Despite the highest incarceration rate in the entire world?

What is your experience of incarceration and Penology?

I have zero experience with our current "Penology" system, thank
goodness!

OTOH, I don't need to travel to our sun and personally measure the
temperature to know it's hot. Duh.

nb

Good. Come back when you have some experience. You could maybe explain
why incarceration and prison population numbers change.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/29/2016 1:07 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 5/29/2016 6:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

like a winner. Give everyone blue participation ribbons. If you meet a
cop during the day, do exactly what the cop says, so you aren't
suspected of being a terrorist. Stop for the DWI seat belt check points.
I know they take forever, but it's for your own good. Smile when they
ask you to open your trunk, so they can check for weapons. Surely, you
have nothing to hide.

USA! A country of freedom.

Freedom for illegals who get away with things that
would get a citizen locked up.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-05-29, Meanie wrote:

USA! A country of freedom.

Despite the highest incarceration rate in the entire world?

nb

We only incarcerate locals, not illegal border criminals.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-05-29, Oren wrote:

On 29 May 2016 17:13:58 GMT, notbob wrote:

Despite the highest incarceration rate in the entire world?

What is your experience of incarceration and Penology?

I have zero experience with our current "Penology" system, thank
goodness!

OTOH, I don't need to travel to our sun and personally measure the
temperature to know it's hot. Duh.

nb

Ahh yes, you must know everything about the US and the World from the
internet and media.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 May 2016 05:37:33 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

[...]

\
Close but not quite. Be sure to drink all the beer while waitng
at the DUI checkpoint. The cops will take it for their own picnic if
you don't.

Nonspecific diety is asked to some how improve the USA. If you follow
these simple rules, you are reasonably assured not to be arrested or
detained for very long.

Posted to alt.home.repair

notbob posted for all of us...

On 2016-05-29, Meanie wrote:

USA! A country of freedom.

Despite the highest incarceration rate in the entire world?

nb

Have you or do you know someone that was found guilty of a crime requiring
incarceration? The "rate" can diddled with as in any statistic but the USA
is more efficient in spite of the broad freedoms the *criminal* justice
system imposes.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman posted for all of us...

\
Close but not quite. Be sure to drink all the beer while waitng
at the DUI checkpoint. The cops will take it for their own picnic if
you don't.

That's why the bunch'oteenagers get stopped. Party time.

--
Tekkie