Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend

Hope you all have a healthy and happy one. And remember to appreciate all the folks who have served to protect and preserve their homelands, whatever country that might be. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 May 2016 16:52:12 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"
wrote:

Hope you all have a healthy and happy one. And remember to appreciate all the folks who have served to protect and preserve their homelands, whatever country that might be. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

Thank you Snuffy, for the kind words.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney posted for all of us...

Hope you all have a healthy and happy one. And remember to appreciate all the folks who have served to protect and preserve their homelands, whatever country that might be. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

+1 Remember what this holiday is for-the men and women that paid the
ultimate sacrifice for us. I know two good friends that were taken. Think
about someone that you know.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 6:53:09 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Hope you all have a healthy and happy one. And remember to appreciate all the folks who have served to protect and preserve their homelands, whatever country that might be. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

I'm actually a bit upset this Memorial Day weekend. Both my parents are buried at Arlington since they both served in the Army during WWII. I'm angry because of all the news I've seen about the veterans memorials and graveyards that have been vandalized across the country. o_O

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/nationa...tes-vandalized

http://www.corporacioncervesur.com/n...andalized.html

http://tinyurl.com/hakb5gk

[8~{} Uncle Grave Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 6:53:09 PM UTC-5, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Hope you all have a healthy and happy one. And remember to appreciate all the folks who have served to protect and preserve their homelands, whatever country that might be. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

I'm actually a bit upset this Memorial Day weekend. Both my parents are buried at Arlington since they both served in the Army during WWII. I'm angry because of all the news I've seen about the veterans memorials and graveyards that have been vandalized across the country. o_O

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/nationa...tes-vandalized

http://www.corporacioncervesur.com/n...andalized.html

http://tinyurl.com/hakb5gk

[8~{} Uncle Grave Monster

Unc, I think this shows the state of the country. Were their graves
vandalized? It's probably kids that have no parental supervision. The doers
and/or parents ought to be instructed by R. Lee Ermey to restore the
graves... maybe they will learn. I don't know if there is respect for
anything anymore.

--
Tekkie