Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

Default The Truth!

On 15/05/2016 03:16, Diesel displayed his total lack of moral compass!

"David B." news:nh8257$rd8$1
@boaterdave.dont-email.me Sat, 14 May 2016 20:38:20 GMT in
alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

On 14/05/2016 12:27, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/xLVHjEW.jpg

I like that! :-)

As many folk know, I served for more than 20 years. (Royal Navy)

Here is information on the real 'me' - the LI link is active and
takes one to a page showing nothing but the truth.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/pr...avid%20dewgud/

You, 'Diesel', should admit to folk on these groups that you are a
'black hat' hacker (still) AND that you wrote, among others, the IROK
virus, which damaged many computers worldwide.

https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/irok.shtml

Lots of information about you and your virus writing activity is
available on line, courtesy of Google!

Your threat to steal money from the accounts of my friends, me and my
family has been recorded. If/when you do that, you will be hunted down,
prosecuted and sent to prison. *Mark these words*.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 May 2016 08:43:28 +0100
"David B." wrote:

[...]

but he said he already did that?

Are you saying he lied?

Are his lips scorched from all the hot air?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

From: "David B."
Subject: The Truth!
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 08:43:28 +0100
Newsgroups:
alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/2016 03:16, Diesel displayed his total lack of moral compass!

"David B." news:nh8257$rd8$1
@boaterdave.dont-email.me Sat, 14 May 2016 20:38:20 GMT in
alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

On 14/05/2016 12:27, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/xLVHjEW.jpg

I like that! :-)

As many folk know, I served for more than 20 years. (Royal Navy)

Here is information on the real 'me' - the LI link is active and
takes one to a page showing nothing but the truth.

You forgot the whole failed flight school "as a danger to
himself and others" part.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B." wrote:

[...]

It appears so. Thankfully, no one has reported any loss to date.

Are his lips scorched from all the hot air?

I'll let you be the judge of that.

However, I personally have *NO* doubt at all that he *does* have the
hacker skills to hurt anyone he chooses.

I don't think what RAID/Diesel says about Graham Cluely has any impact
on Graham's public profile! Graham told me he finds it hard to believe
that 'Diesel' is so obsessed after so many years and said 'Diesel' can
choose to believe what he likes. Graham also said "He's utterly
irrelevant and perhaps in need of some mental health advice. Which kinda
makes me feel sorry for him. "

I think he was joking in that last sentence!

Regards
--
David B.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 May 2016 13:53:30 +0100
"David B." wrote:

Graham told me he finds

but he is dead is he not?

Suicide or helped along?

Was he shanked in Jail?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/2016 14:37, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 13:53:30 +0100
"David B." wrote:

Graham told me he finds

*Graham Cluley is alive and well*! https://www.grahamcluley.com/

You are thinking, perhaps, of Jeffery 'Graham' Morgan? (G.Morgan)

but he is dead is he not?

I don't know. :-( This could be a scam.

Suicide or helped along?

I suspect murder/suicide of him and girlfriend - IF he's actually dead.

Was he shanked in Jail?

I don't know what that means.

=

A cyber-friend of mine has disappeared. Searching the Internet for news,
I found this item.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ata...&pid=177967145

I had a son the same age as Graham. Sadly Nick died when he was just 28
so Graham was a bit like an adopted son.

There are two things I'd like to do.

1. Verify that the obituary I found relates to my friend, and

2. Find out how/why he died. I strongly suspect suicide, but I can find
no evidence at all.

Can you, will you, help with either or both?

Sincerely,
David B.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/2016 13:28, burfordTjustice seems a bit speshul.

[....]
You forgot the whole failed flight school "as a danger to
himself and others" part.

Only 3 out of 24 of my flying course ever became operational pilots. As
you well know, I successfully retrained as an Air Traffic Controller.

Perhaps this item will help you better understand:

Abstract

SERGRADS are selectively retained graduates of Naval Flight Training who
become flight instructors during their first tour as Naval Aviators. A
perception exists that SERGRADS have more difficulties than newly
designated pilots during subsequent training in the Fleet Replacement
Squadrons (FRS). A preliminary inquiry at the F/A-18 FRS revealed that
former SERGRADS appear to experience a higher rate of failure on their
initial carrier qualification attempt during FRS training. This study
examined the SERGRAD experience and compared their performance to
trainees from other sources. Although significant differences were found
between groups for Fleet Replacement Squadron flight grades and Training
Command composite grades, no significant differences were found between
the groups for Training Command carrier qualification grades or Fleet
Replacement Squadron carrier qualification. Thus, the data do not
support the hypothesis that SERGRADS have more problems or are poorer
aviators than F/A-18 students from other sources.

=

You can investigate further for yourself.

--
David B.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

From: "David B."
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 08:43:28 +0100
Newsgroups:
alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/2016 03:16, Diesel displayed his total lack of moral compass!

"David B." news:nh8257$rd8$1
@boaterdave.dont-email.me Sat, 14 May 2016 20:38:20 GMT in
alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

On 14/05/2016 12:27, burfordTjustice wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/xLVHjEW.jpg

I like that! :-)

As many folk know, I served for more than 20 years. (Royal Navy)

Here is information on the real 'me' - the LI link is active and
takes one to a page showing nothing but the truth.

You forgot the whole failed flight school "as a danger to
himself and others" part.

and you forgot that in over 10 years of "bad guy" huning
you have never actually exposed one or caused one to be
arrested. Sure sounds like a SCAM,eh?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:35:11 +0100
"David B." wrote:

Was he shanked in Jail?

I don't know what that means.

WTF kind of "bad guy" hunter/MI5 associate are you?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

From: "David B."
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 08:43:28 +0100
Newsgroups:
[...]

and you forgot that in over 10 years of "bad guy" hunting
you have never actually exposed one or caused one to be
arrested. Sure sounds like a SCAM,eh?

So you think 'Diesel' is a 'good guy', eh?

You're losing it, btj :-P

--
D.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/2016 15:53, burfordTjustice exposed his idiocy.

You forgot the whole failed flight school "as a danger to
himself and others" part.

and you forgot that in over 10 years of "bad guy" huning
you have never actually exposed one or caused one to be
arrested. Sure sounds like a SCAM,eh?

Get back in phase, bts.

You'll lose ALL credibility soon if you don't.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B."
Sun, 15 May 2016 14:35:11
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

A cyber-friend of mine has disappeared. Searching the Internet for
news, I found this item.

He isn't your friend. Anyone can see from reading previous usenet posts
between the two of you that you aren't ANYONES friend.

There are two things I'd like to do.

You have no right to do either.

Can you, will you, help with either or both?

You have no right whatsoever to that information.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B."
Sun, 15 May 2016 14:51:54
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

So you think 'Diesel' is a 'good guy', eh?

Considering that I quit writing malicious software over sixteen years
ago and went on to develop an Antimalware application and then put two
years in with Malwarebytes Corporation as an Expert Malware Researcher,
I'd say I am, yes.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B."
Sun, 15 May 2016 07:43:28
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

You, 'Diesel', should admit to folk on these groups that you are a
'black hat' hacker (still) AND that you wrote, among others, the
IROK virus, which damaged many computers worldwide.

I am a former blackhat, yes. I don't recall ever denying that,
though. Indeed, I did write Irok and several others, sixteen or more
years ago. Irok is sixteen years old David...The others are even
older than that. I retired from those activities sixteen years ago.

Lots of information about you and your virus writing activity is
available on line, courtesy of Google!

I've never denied that, either. Except to say that much of the
'information' available isn't accurate. Take for example, the untrue
accusations that I spread the Toadie virus via a cellphone cloning
app and that the feds were hot on my trail for it. Neither comment
made by Graham Cluley and repeated to reporters ad nausem panned out
as being truthful.

Your threat to steal money from the accounts of my friends, me and
my family has been recorded. If/when you do that, you will be
hunted down, prosecuted and sent to prison. *Mark these words*.

I invited you to record it for posterity, David. I've *already done*
what I told you I would do if you didn't stop. Multiple times now.
It's one thing for me to be candid with you here on usenet concerning
the things you've invited upon yourself. It's quite another to prove
anything. *smile* You seem to be neglecting to mention the reason(s)
this has happened to you, though. You weren't selected at random.

These things happened to you directly as a result of your continued
efforts to stalk not only myself, but, those you thought at some
point were related to me.

If you continue trying to stalk myself or those you think I might
know, I'll continue doing things to you in a most unpleasant manner.
It's called consequences for your actions. Are you familiar with the
terms, David?

You ARE a stalker, and, for that, you'll pay. OTH, If you want things
to come to an end, leave me alone. It's that simple.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:35:11 +0100, David B. wrote:

There are two things I'd like to do.

Probably 3; see below.

1. Verify that the obituary I found relates to my friend, and

2. Find out how/why he died. I strongly suspect suicide, but I can find
no evidence at all.

3. Blab everything 'juicy' I find all over the Internet. If he's dead, he
can't sue me or even correct me if I make up lies about him, or state
baseless speculations as I have done in point (2).
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B."
Sun, 15 May 2016 12:53:30
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

I don't think what RAID/Diesel says about Graham Cluely has any
impact on Graham's public profile! Graham told me he finds it hard
to believe that 'Diesel' is so obsessed after so many years and
said 'Diesel' can choose to believe what he likes. Graham also
said "He's utterly irrelevant and perhaps in need of some mental
health advice. Which kinda makes me feel sorry for him. "

As always, Clueless cluley is writing ********. I'm not obsessed with
the old man, BD. I just happened to know him from a long distant past.
He seems to be your idol lately. You'll go for anybody you think has
dirt on someone you don't like. So, I'm not surprised you think so
highly of him. I didn't respect the asshat when I was active VX and, I
don't respect him now. He lied too often. The two of you have much more
in common than the country you both hail from.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 16/05/2016 04:55, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 15 May 2016 12:53:30
[...]

Are you talking about THE Graham Cluley?!!!

Graham Cluley, public speaker and independent computer security analyst.

He says about himself ......

"Today, I'm my own boss. As well as being an independent blogger and
talking to the media about computer security issues, you can also hire
me to speak at your company's events or conferences. I have given talks
around the world at events such as Microsoft Future Decoded, RSA,
Infosec, Web Summit, EICAR, AVAR, ICSA, ISSA, Virus Bulletin, Ja.net,
Campus Party and the European Internet Security Forum.

I've also made many international media appearances on TV, radio and
print, including NPR, BBC, Sky, Fox, CNN, Mashable, and TechCrunch, as
well as written columns on computer security for publications such as
The Telegraph, IT Week, Computer Weekly, VNUNet and the BBC College of
Journalism."

https://www.grahamcluley.com/about-this-site/

--

He's a better man than you, Gunga Din! ;-)
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:51:54 +0100
"David B." wrote:

and you forgot that in over 10 years of "bad guy" hunting
you have never actually exposed one or caused one to be
arrested. Sure sounds like a SCAM,eh?

So you think 'Diesel' is a 'good guy', eh?

Where exactly did one of us say that??

and you forgot that in over 10 years of "bad guy" huning
you have never actually exposed one or caused one to be
arrested. Sure sounds like a SCAM,eh?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B." wrote:

I had a son the same age as Graham. Sadly Nick died when he was just
28 so Graham was a bit like an adopted son.

Bollacks! Made up story
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B." wrote:

Can you, will you, help with either or both?

Yes,

No

Who told you in the first place?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B."
Mon, 16 May 2016 07:24:42
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Are you talking about THE Graham Cluley?!!!

I've only corresponded with one..

Graham Cluley, public speaker and independent computer security
analyst.

ROFL. Independent computer security analyst? Excuse me while I
ROFLMFAO! He was a PR mouth piece for Sophos Antivirus. Unless
somethings changed in a major way and he's gone back to school (ROFL,
right...), he's blowing smoke up your ass and anyone else who listens.
FYI: I subscribed to his newsletter sometime ago. I know where the
stories originate. I know he's copying them to his blog and commenting
about them. [g]

He didn't do technical work for Sophos, asshat. He was a PR guy. His
blog is a copy/paste job from various actual IT security sites. He
isn't doing his own research on the subjects.

"Today, I'm my own boss. As well as being an independent blogger
and talking to the media about computer security issues, you can

He's been spreading bull**** via the media for years. I don't dispute
that. He's his own boss because the AV industry doesn't really have
much use for PR guys anymore. Viruses aren't the latest thing anymore,
nobody worth a **** continues to write actual viruses. The AV scene has
trojans to look for and a ****load! of competition now. It's a dying
industry. ROFL. It's what they wanted, after all.

It's getting harder and harder to justify paying a yearly fee for an AV
license when various free versions offer the same level of protection
at the end of the day, at no cost to you. And, free licensing doesn't
support a budget for PR people. So, Cluley's out of a job... and..
what's that word he used to describe me.. Oh, that's right...

irrelevant.

Unlike cluley, I have actual technical skills so I'm still useful in
the tech industry. I'm not a PR guy. I'm a doer.
[g]

He's a better man than you, Gunga Din! ;-)

No, ROFL, he isn't either. He's like you in some aspects.

He was a lying, POS (like you ironically) PR mouth piece for Sophos
Antivirus. He'd talk **** to any reporter willing to listen. The Toadie
virus articles aren't the only ones, David... He didn't just try that
**** with me. he tried it with other VXers too. He was featured in a
virus as part of the payload for it for his behavior towards them.

If gigabyte was still around and read your posts praising cluley, she'd
be laughing her ass off and (like me) setting you straight concerning
him.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 17/05/2016 20:03, Diesel wrote:

I subscribed to his newsletter sometime ago.

Ah! So he has your IP address, yes?!!!

What email address did you use?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 May 2016 19:03:34 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

Unless
somethings changed in a major way and he's gone back to school

Why does he need school?

You have no degree.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 May 2016 20:43:11 +0100
"David B." wrote:

On 17/05/2016 20:03, Diesel wrote:

I subscribed to his newsletter sometime ago.

Ah! So he has your IP address, yes?!!!

What email address did you use?

Why don't you?
Everybody that is anybody has it,
you are the "bad guy" hunter you
should have had it by day three.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B." news:nhfs1o$bpo$1
@boaterdave.dont-email.me Tue, 17 May 2016 19:43:11 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 17/05/2016 20:03, Diesel wrote:

I subscribed to his newsletter sometime ago.

Ah! So he has your IP address, yes?!!!

ROFL. He has an IP address, certainly. I might have used this network
at some point, I can't remember. It was awhile ago. I occasionally
visit his site, although I get his newsletters too. [g]

Say... just what do you think you can do with an IP address? If you
give me a good/interesting/okay, I'm curious enough, I'll provide
this networks WAN side IP address, in the clear.

What email address did you use?

Too funny, David. Cluley shouldn't have any trouble finding me in his
user records. It's the same address I've used for years since I
published Bughunter. Why must you be so coy?

If it helps, My CluleyNews folder is presently holding 299
newsletters. According to my email client, I've opened four of them.
I don't care if he's just reposting other peoples material. It's very
convenient for me to have it all in one place, searchable, in the
event it has something useful for something I'm working on/dealing
with. It's a tech thing, you wouldn't understand.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 18/05/2016 07:52, Diesel wrote:
"David B." news:nhfs1o$bpo$1
@boaterdave.dont-email.me Tue, 17 May 2016 19:43:11 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 17/05/2016 20:03, Diesel wrote:

I subscribed to his newsletter sometime ago.

Ah! So he has your IP address, yes?!!!

ROFL. He has an IP address, certainly. I might have used this network
at some point, I can't remember. It was awhile ago. I occasionally
visit his site, although I get his newsletters too. [g]

Say... just what do you think you can do with an IP address? If you
give me a good/interesting/okay, I'm curious enough, I'll provide
this networks WAN side IP address, in the clear.

Perhaps this is best answered by way of an example?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxk9iy8uhq...35%29.pdf?dl=0

I was amazed by what CAN be determined from an IP address - AND from a
server log!

What email address did you use?

Too funny, David. Cluley shouldn't have any trouble finding me in his
user records. It's the same address I've used for years since I
published Bughunter. Why must you be so coy?

I doubt if he has ever looked carefully to see if your addy is 'on his
list'!

If it helps, My CluleyNews folder is presently holding 299
newsletters. According to my email client, I've opened four of them.
I don't care if he's just reposting other peoples material. It's very
convenient for me to have it all in one place, searchable, in the
event it has something useful for something I'm working on/dealing
with. It's a tech thing, you wouldn't understand.

I have a vague notion. :-)

--
"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."
Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B." "David
Wed, 18 May 2016 22:11:36

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxk9iy8uhq...can%C2%A0repor
t%C2%A0for%C2%A0%20www.rjbradbury.com%C2%A0%28198. 185.159.135%29.pd
f?dl=0

I was amazed by what CAN be determined from an IP address - AND
from a server log!

What email address did you use?

Too funny, David. Cluley shouldn't have any trouble finding me in
his user records. It's the same address I've used for years since
I published Bughunter. Why must you be so coy?

I doubt if he has ever looked carefully to see if your addy is 'on
his list'!

Well, I unintentionally misinformed you, David. It's actually using a
very old (as in, way ancient) email address. Cluley should have no
trouble whatsoever looking it up if he so desires. I'd forgotten that
email address forwards incoming things of interest to the other
account. I made no effort to hide from him while exploring the site
and the information available. I'm reasonably sure it's why I
selected that particular email address. It sticks out like a sore
thumb.

If it helps, My CluleyNews folder is presently holding 299
newsletters. According to my email client, I've opened four of
them. I don't care if he's just reposting other peoples material.
It's very convenient for me to have it all in one place,
searchable, in the event it has something useful for something
I'm working on/dealing with. It's a tech thing, you wouldn't
understand.

I have a vague notion. :-)

One of these computers primary job is to grow what I call a
knowledgebase, by pilfering things of interest it finds on other
systems presently tied into this network. In specific folder/shares
only, of course. It's not privvy to everything on all work stations.

Some 'mailboxes' if you will are accessable by that box, for the
aforementioned purpose. Btw, did you know, that for the most part,
Wine/DOSBox for linux has no trouble whatsoever running my ancient
programs/bots that help to do various things in the background? IE:
I've added an additional three machines recently, All running Linux
Mint KDE edition with those apps. My old ****, that I haven't had the
time to properly convert, don't really feel like converting to native
win32, are still able to do what they were written to do on the linux
machines. Most of this network and the way in which it does some
things was setup a long long time ago. rofl.

It'll still take some time to switch things around, and, if I swapped
out old (but still quite functional code) for possibly new code that
may/may not work on the linux machines, I'd spend a lot of time re
inventing the wheel for possibly no gain. As it seems to be right
now, I have cross platform compatability! [g]

They're running as primary host for various network activities now,
taking the place of their windows based counter parts. For network
integrity, those windows based machines are still online and
accessable, in the event one or more of the linux machines proves to
be unable to reliably step in.

Other box's on this network will have to continue to be windows based
for the time being. I haven't had the time to test some of the other
commonly used software on any linux box. If/when I'm able to confirm
the apps will continue to function as expected. IE: they not only
run, but, create the same byte for byte identical copies of the
windows counter parts. This is especially important for the purposes
of quality control. Those programs will be migrated and stress tested
on the network. Just like the three are presently undergoing.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 19/05/2016 07:53, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Wed, 18 May 2016 22:11:36
[...]

I enjoy reading about the things you do! :-)

You never mention anything about your work as an electrician nowadays.
Are you still doing electrical work? (conversation only, not for a
file! ;-) )

--
"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."
Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 May 2016 08:09:12 +0100
"David B." "David wrote:

You never mention anything about your work as an electrician
nowadays. Are you still doing electrical work?

LMAO!! Surely you jest?

But then again you did not know
your butt bud had crooked.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

burfordTjustice brought next idea :
"David B." "David wrote:

You never mention anything about your work as an electrician
nowadays. Are you still doing electrical work?

LMAO!! Surely you jest?

But then again you did not know
your butt bud had crooked.

Once more in English please?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

"David B." "David
Thu, 19 May 2016 07:09:12
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

You never mention anything about your work as an electrician
nowadays. Are you still doing electrical work? (conversation
only, not for a file! ;-) )

I do.. Electrical work after awhile is the same old same old. It
doesn't really change that much. Drill holes, mount/install devices,
run power, connect power. Done. Troubleshooting is essentially the same
ol same ol too. Is the hot wire going hot when expected? Is the power
making it to the device? Is the return (neutral) all good? If it's a
220volt device, are both legs feeding it with the expected
voltage/amperage? Is the device getting both legs upto it's connection
points? Is neutral and ground available for the device and working?

If so, an issue exists with the device; not the electrical service.

There's always something new and interesting in the IT world though.
Somewhat so as far as devices,neat tools in electrical. But, the actual
electrical 'work' is the repeat, rinse, repeat. [g]

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On 19/05/2016 18:01, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Thu, 19 May 2016 07:09:12
[...]

Thanks for that! I'm really pleased to hear that you ARE still getting
'out and about' and engaging with real people - that can only be good
for you! :-)

--
"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."
Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 May 2016 17:01:36 -0000 (UTC)
Diesel wrote:

There's always something new and interesting in the IT world though.

LOL yea but you can not support yourself in
the IT world....LOL
Neither could your rub morgan

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 May 2016 18:25:29 +0100
"David B." "David wrote:

that can only be good
for you! :-)

Oh, you think he is gonna disappear also?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair

Default SPAM--DANGER DANGER WARNING WARNING!!

"David B." "David wrote:

that can only be good
for you! :-)

Oh, you think he is gonna disappear also?

Everyone here knows you are a liar and a troll.

Truly! :-)

Now go elsewhere to play.

--
"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."
Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.politics,alt.computer.workshop

"David B." "David wrote:

that can only be good
for you! :-)

Oh, you think he is gonna disappear also?

Everyone here knows you are a liar and a troll.

Truly! :-)

Now go elsewhere to play.

No...We will be up your arse until your computers
catch fire and melt or you die. Either is acceptable.
Oh wait, or until the Crown runs out of money.

Do you want to know the truth?? ahmad Home Repair 3 January 30th 08 12:22 AM
The Truth [email protected] Home Repair 3 August 13th 07 03:53 PM
The Truth [email protected] UK diy 0 August 13th 07 01:03 AM
the truth the truth seeker Woodworking 11 June 25th 07 07:03 PM
The Truth Tom Watson Woodworking 29 March 30th 07 02:08 PM