Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default The Truth!

"David B." news:nhfs1o$bpo$1
@boaterdave.dont-email.me Tue, 17 May 2016 19:43:11 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 17/05/2016 20:03, Diesel wrote:

I subscribed to his newsletter sometime ago.

Ah! So he has your IP address, yes?!!!

ROFL. He has an IP address, certainly. I might have used this network
at some point, I can't remember. It was awhile ago. I occasionally
visit his site, although I get his newsletters too. [g]

Say... just what do you think you can do with an IP address? If you
give me a good/interesting/okay, I'm curious enough, I'll provide
this networks WAN side IP address, in the clear.

What email address did you use?

Too funny, David. Cluley shouldn't have any trouble finding me in his
user records. It's the same address I've used for years since I
published Bughunter. Why must you be so coy?

If it helps, My CluleyNews folder is presently holding 299
newsletters. According to my email client, I've opened four of them.
I don't care if he's just reposting other peoples material. It's very
convenient for me to have it all in one place, searchable, in the
event it has something useful for something I'm working on/dealing
with. It's a tech thing, you wouldn't understand.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That