Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Truth

Explore & discover & be convinced that ISLAM is the truth! ...
Please Visit:
http://www.beconvinced.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:56:40 -0700, "((deleted))" l((deleted))
wrote:

Explore & discover & be convinced that ISLAM is the truth! ...
Please Visit:
((spam link deleted))

Mooooo Ploppppp......

What distinguishes it from any other anti-intellectual bull****
system?
school classes." -- Ted Kennedy
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Explore & discover & be convinced that ISLAM is the truth! ...
Please Visit:
((spam link deleted))

Mooooo Ploppppp......

What distinguishes it from any other anti-intellectual bull****
system?
school classes." -- Ted Kennedy

Why the advocacy of violence against other religions of course.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Explore & discover & be convinced that ISLAM is the truth! ...
Please Visit:
((spam link deleted))

Mooooo Ploppppp......

What distinguishes it from any other anti-intellectual bull****
system?
school classes." -- Ted Kennedy

Why the advocacy of violence against other religions of course.

Harry K

Ever notice how violent the Christian "holey book" is?
school classes." -- Ted Kennedy

The Truth [email protected] UK diy 0 August 13th 07 01:03 AM
the truth the truth seeker Woodworking 11 June 25th 07 07:03 PM
The Truth Tom Watson Woodworking 29 March 30th 07 02:08 PM