Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default The Truth

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:47:31 -0700, Harry K
wrote:

On Aug 12, 7:34 pm, NotX wrote:
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:56:40 -0700, "((deleted))" l((deleted))
wrote:

Explore & discover & be convinced that ISLAM is the truth! ...
Please Visit:
((spam link deleted))

Mooooo Ploppppp......

What distinguishes it from any other anti-intellectual bull****
system?
school classes." -- Ted Kennedy

Why the advocacy of violence against other religions of course.

Harry K

Ever notice how violent the Christian "holey book" is?
school classes." -- Ted Kennedy