Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Small roof leak

I've had this roof leak for about 1 year. It's small and I put a
container in the dining room where it leaks through the light. Its now
to the point of being a nuisance since the 5 gallon HD bucket sits on
the dining table and my wife is getting upset with the stench from above.

A neighbor suggested I take the bucket on the roof, flip it upside down
and silicone around the top of the bucket. The top would be on the
shingles. Will this work?

Roof leak Farmer Giles[_2_] UK diy 16 December 31st 13 06:51 PM
Fixing small gas leak? Joe J Home Repair 13 June 18th 10 10:49 PM
roof leak coloradotrout Home Repair 79 November 14th 09 05:15 AM
Odd leak on the roof Rod Home Ownership 0 June 3rd 07 05:33 AM
Small CH leak Roger Mills UK diy 9 November 3rd 03 05:32 PM