Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rod Rod is offline

Default Odd leak on the roof

I've been working on our swamp cooler each day, since last weekend. Today I
felt like I finally got all of the leaks fixed, etc, and we've got the swamp
cooler running. But there is one thing which has me concerned. Jonathan
and I
went up onto the roof to check on it and found that there was a wet spot,
about
4 feet below the swamp cooler. Howwever, there is no wetness leading to it.
For
the life of me, I can NOT figure out why this wet spot should be there, all
by itself.
The only thing potentially significant is that last year we had our roof
replaced;
perhaps something was left undone???

What do you think has caused this problem?

Rod

I'm puzzled about my leaking roof. It's not leaking like a leak should leak. Daniel Cullpeppper Home Repair 10 April 30th 06 04:16 AM
Roof/chimney leak [email protected] Home Repair 4 January 12th 06 01:28 AM
Roof leak after Katrina miamicuse Home Repair 10 September 5th 05 05:54 AM
my roof leak Ben Gold Home Repair 1 April 4th 05 12:27 PM
How much to repair roof leak Nehmo Sergheyev UK diy 1 February 12th 04 07:35 PM