Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, WTF Is Wrong With Some YouTubers?!

Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:14:00 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

Too bad the kitchen didn't catch on fire.

Cousin Disappointed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2016 10:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

I see nothing entertaining about ruining a good iPhone in melted
crayons. Reminds me of the people of Dubai, more money than brains.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/04/2016 11:23, Meanie wrote:
On 4/8/2016 10:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out
bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

I see nothing entertaining about ruining a good iPhone in melted
crayons. Reminds me of the people of Dubai, more money than brains.

The guy is one wave short of a shipwreck. A complete fruitcake.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 10:44:28 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 06:23:40 -0400, Meanie
wrote:

On 4/8/2016 10:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out
bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

I see nothing entertaining about ruining a good iPhone in melted
crayons. Reminds me of the people of Dubai, more money than brains.

It looked like the display had streaks in it. Replacing the display is
not that big a deal but in this society, if it is broke, it is trash.

Half the stuff on youtube is pure rubbish. It's shows the extreme
stupidity of the younger generation. What really gets me, is that there
are some very nice things on there too. Things that show a lot of
talent. But if you read the comments, which are apparently all posted by
immature little punks, all they post is negative comments. I stopped
reading the comments years ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 5:24:03 AM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 4/8/2016 10:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

I see nothing entertaining about ruining a good iPhone in melted
crayons. Reminds me of the people of Dubai, more money than brains.

I cheer for anyone who destroys those snobbish elite Apple products. I wanna see more Apple stuff blown up or otherwise destroyed. Muhahahah! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Elite Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

Hehehe. His mommy is going to so ****ed! That's the YouTube video I'd like to see.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2016 10:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

I see he has over 8 million hits and there is a subscribe link to him I
did not follow. Well worth the cost of the phone if he makes money off
of destroying it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 1:33:45 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 4/8/2016 10:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

I see he has over 8 million hits and there is a subscribe link to him I
did not follow. Well worth the cost of the phone if he makes money off
of destroying it.

I think there's another YouTube channel about "Will it blend?" where a guy drops all kinds of things including iPhones into a heavy duty blender. Lots of sites where guys shoot and blow things up. I could probably start a YouTube channel of me doing nothing but scratching my butt and somebody would watch it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Scratching Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 16:09:26 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 13:36:42 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I think there's another YouTube channel about "Will it blend?" where a guy drops all kinds of things including iPhones into a heavy duty blender. Lots of sites where guys shoot and blow things up. I could probably start a YouTube channel of me doing nothing but scratching my butt and somebody would watch it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Scratching Monster

No ****ing way!

He meant "somebody would watch it."

I'm not "somebody".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 13:36:42 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I think there's another YouTube channel about "Will it blend?" where a guy drops all kinds of things including iPhones into a heavy duty blender. Lots of sites where guys shoot and blow things up. I could probably start a YouTube channel of me doing nothing but scratching my butt and somebody would watch it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Scratching Monster

No ****ing way!

He meant "somebody would watch it."

I'm not "somebody".

Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe he's got a nice butt. Give him a chance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 13:36:42 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I think there's another YouTube channel about "Will it blend?" where a guy drops all kinds of things including iPhones into a heavy duty blender.. Lots of sites where guys shoot and blow things up. I could probably start a YouTube channel of me doing nothing but scratching my butt and somebody would watch it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Scratching Monster

No ****ing way!

He meant "somebody would watch it."

I'm not "somebody".

Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe he's got a nice butt. Give him a chance.

I once had a girlfriend who told me I had a cute butt. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cute Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 4:09:53 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
[...]

I didn't mean bare ass! I meant viewed from the front with me doing the old guy butt scratch. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Clothed Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 13:36:42 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I think there's another YouTube channel about "Will it blend?" where a guy drops all kinds of things including iPhones into a heavy duty blender. Lots of sites where guys shoot and blow things up. I could probably start a YouTube channel of me doing nothing but scratching my butt and somebody would watch it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Scratching Monster

No ****ing way!

He meant "somebody would watch it."

I'm not "somebody".

Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe he's got a nice butt. Give him a chance.

Use your own imagination. Pass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 1:33:45 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 4/8/2016 10:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out
bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

I see he has over 8 million hits and there is a subscribe link to
him I did not follow. Well worth the cost of the phone if he makes
money off of destroying it.

I think there's another YouTube channel about "Will it blend?" where
a guy drops all kinds of things including iPhones into a heavy duty
blender. Lots of sites where guys shoot and blow things up. I could
probably start a YouTube channel of me doing nothing but scratching
my butt and somebody would watch it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Scratching Monster

No ****ing way!

That's pretty much what he's doing here anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 17:19:53 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

That's pretty much what he's doing here anyway.

When do you get to is was Bushies fault?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Thank you fanboy! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Worshiped Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 08 Apr 2016 21:13:57 -0500, Uncle Monster
wrote:

Their videos can be entertaining but they seem to be trying to out
bizarre the other guy. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeR8ZLE4uU

[8~{} Uncle Bizarre Monster

Then there's this from the U.K. Daily Mail:

http://alturl.com/fq7vi

Mom blasts phone.