Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another example of lib PC censorship, right from the top

Even the French president is now not allowed to say "islamic terrorism":

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ed-omission-i/

What's next?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 07:08:11 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Even the French president is now not allowed to say "islamic terrorism":

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ed-omission-i/

What's next?

This is what is next
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pittsburg...201135682.html

Not to mention this cruel and mean mother
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-ch...155247262.html

Just keeps getting worse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Even the French president is now not allowed to say "islamic terrorism":

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ed-omission-i/

What's next?

Silence the people, nationalize the press, control the news coverage
and take away the guns. Oh wait, I repeat myself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Even the French president is now not allowed to say "islamic terrorism":

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ed-omission-i/

What's next?

Silence the people, nationalize the press, control the news coverage
and take away the guns. Oh wait, I repeat myself.

College in CA, some people wrote "Trump 2016" or similar with chalk on
sidewalks, now some of the student are claiming that makes for a hostile
environment. Even worse the admin has given into them, scheduled
sensitivity sessions, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Even the French president is now not allowed to say "islamic terrorism":

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ed-omission-i/

What's next?

Silence the people, nationalize the press, control the news coverage
and take away the guns. Oh wait, I repeat myself.

College in CA, some people wrote "Trump 2016" or similar with chalk on
sidewalks, now some of the student are claiming that makes for a hostile
environment. Even worse the admin has given into them, scheduled
sensitivity sessions, etc.

I saw it. It was Emory in GA not CA (typo). I did see a video from
California. A white guy had dred locks so a black female confronted
him for stealing her heritage as she is African. The white guy
explained dred locks are Egyptian and she didn't even know where Egypt
was.

Our skewl board just fired a teacher. She wasn't even licensed to
teach. My my

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

K, there are so many, I could have confused them. The dreadlocks one is
a classic. That bitch is assaulting the guy, he just wants to get out
of there. She assaults him because according to her, only blacks can
have dreadlocks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/02/2016 11:34 AM, Oren wrote:
I saw it. It was Emory in GA not CA (typo). I did see a video from
California. A white guy had dred locks so a black female confronted
him for stealing her heritage as she is African. The white guy
explained dred locks are Egyptian and she didn't even know where Egypt
was.

Well, Egypt is in Africa, the last time I looked... I do get a kick out
of the Black History experts that figure Augustine of Hippo must be
related to Huey Newton because he was from Africa.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Even the French president is now not allowed to say "islamic terrorism":

Just send the guy some "Hemorrhoidal tissue", so he has something to
blow his nose in. You can buy regular tissue at most any store, but
Hemorrhoidal tissue is much harder to find.

Heck, while you're at it, send EVERY POLITICIAN a whole case of
Hemorrhoidal tissue.