Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Another example of lib PC censorship, right from the top

On 04/02/2016 11:34 AM, Oren wrote:
I saw it. It was Emory in GA not CA (typo). I did see a video from
California. A white guy had dred locks so a black female confronted
him for stealing her heritage as she is African. The white guy
explained dred locks are Egyptian and she didn't even know where Egypt
was.

Well, Egypt is in Africa, the last time I looked... I do get a kick out
of the Black History experts that figure Augustine of Hippo must be
related to Huey Newton because he was from Africa.