Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT McDonalds spoon

I bought a little hot fudge sundae at McDonalds (very good, worth the
money) and it came with a unique plastic spoon, that maybe they use
for shakes** too.

It has a long square hollow handle. Anyone know why it's square? Just
to be memorable?

My real question is about the hook-like thing at the top. What is
that for? It looks like it might be to hook the spoon to the
containter a shake comes in, but if one could do that, the spoon
woudln't be up against the cup. It would stick out horizontally. So
what's it for?

**No shaking involved. No milk either afaik, at least not enough to
call them a milkshake.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 00:27:34 -0400, Micky
wrote:

I bought a little hot fudge sundae at McDonalds (very good, worth the
money) and it came with a unique plastic spoon, that maybe they use
for shakes** too.

It has a long square hollow handle. Anyone know why it's square? Just
to be memorable?

My real question is about the hook-like thing at the top. What is
that for? It looks like it might be to hook the spoon to the
containter a shake comes in, but if one could do that, the spoon
woudln't be up against the cup. It would stick out horizontally. So
what's it for?

**No shaking involved. No milk either afaik, at least not enough to
call them a milkshake.

Go to Taco Bell, and get a SPORK. Seems they are the only place on earth
to have sporks, and sporks are one of the greatest inventions of all
time. Just think of all the time saving from doing dishes we could all
save if we could buy actual metal sporks.... Why use TWO when you only
need ONE.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

**No shaking involved. No milk either afaik, at least not enough to
call them a milkshake.

All of those fast food joints are careful not to use the word "milk".
It is just a "shake". McD isn't the worst, they use soft serve ice
cream. Some of those places use a bag of powder dumped into the
machine in the morning, filled with water and frozen by lunch time
when they start serving them. There is some milk product in there but
it is not "milk" in the eyes if the dairy board.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2016 12:27 AM, Micky wrote:
I bought a little hot fudge sundae at McDonalds (very good, worth the
money) and it came with a unique plastic spoon, that maybe they use
for shakes** too.

It has a long square hollow handle. Anyone know why it's square? Just
to be memorable?

My real question is about the hook-like thing at the top. What is
that for? It looks like it might be to hook the spoon to the
containter a shake comes in, but if one could do that, the spoon
woudln't be up against the cup. It would stick out horizontally. So
what's it for?

**No shaking involved. No milk either afaik, at least not enough to
call them a milkshake.

Years ago, I watched a McDrone make a McFlurry. Using
a fill of ice cream, and a metered measure of small
M & Ms. The McDrone then stuck the hollow square
handle of the spoon onto a McMachine that rotated
the spoon, and stirred the mixture. They may still
use those McMachines. Might answer your McQuestion,
McMicky.

-
..
Christopher A. McYoung
McLearn more about McJesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2016 8:28 AM, Micky wrote:

What we need now is the plowl. A bowl and a plate together. Maybe
the left side could be the bowl and the right side the plate.

The bowl side comes full of food, and the
plate side is empty when it comes from the
kitchen.

Why? Well, everyone knows the left gives out
all kind of free stuff (which is expensively
funded by the tax payer). The right makes you
work for your food, but it sure is much more
satisfying when you do earn your own keep. You
go to the salad bar, and fill the plate on the
right, which is far better quality food, and
very healthy and strengthening.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I bought a little hot fudge sundae at McDonalds (very good, worth the
money) and it came with a unique plastic spoon, that maybe they use
for shakes** too.

It has a long square hollow handle. Anyone know why it's square? Just
to be memorable?

My real question is about the hook-like thing at the top. What is
that for? It looks like it might be to hook the spoon to the
containter a shake comes in, but if one could do that, the spoon
woudln't be up against the cup. It would stick out horizontally. So
what's it for?

**No shaking involved. No milk either afaik, at least not enough to
call them a milkshake.

Go to Taco Bell, and get a SPORK. Seems they are the only place on earth
to have sporks, and sporks are one of the greatest inventions of all
time.

Yes, they are. Horation Spork doesn't get near the credit he
deserves. And don't they have ones with a sharp edge on one side,
for cutting? (Of course you still need another one to hold the food
in place, or you can use your fingers.)

time. Just think of all the time saving from doing dishes we could all
save if we could buy actual metal sporks.... Why use TWO when you only
need ONE.....

What we need now is the plowl. A bowl and a plate together. Maybe
the left side could be the bowl and the right side the plate.

We also need a PAOT (Pan and Pot in one)...... Why wash 2 when we can
wash only one. And why dont Microwaves have built in toasters, waffler
irons, electric can openers, blender/food processor, crock pot, juicer,
and a pizza oven. I've run out of counter space....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/30/2016 11:27 PM, Micky wrote:

[snip]

**No shaking involved. No milk either afaik, at least not enough to
call them a milkshake.

I used to know someone who always called it a MELK shake. What's that?
Modified elk?

--
"Those Jesus freaks, well they're friendly but, the **** they believe
has got their minds all shut." [Frank Zappa, "The Meek Shall Inherit
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/16 12:27 AM, Micky wrote:
I bought a little hot fudge sundae at McDonalds (very good, worth the
money) and it came with a unique plastic spoon, that maybe they use
for shakes** too.

It has a long square hollow handle. Anyone know why it's square? Just
to be memorable?

My real question is about the hook-like thing at the top. What is
that for? It looks like it might be to hook the spoon to the
containter a shake comes in, but if one could do that, the spoon
woudln't be up against the cup. It would stick out horizontally. So
what's it for?

**No shaking involved. No milk either afaik, at least not enough to
call them a milkshake.

Ya' gotta love a guy who would post a question like this in a public
forum instead of just asking at McDonald's the next time he was there;-)

--
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul’s vote.
- President Ronald Reagan