Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT McDonalds spoon

On 03/30/2016 11:50 PM, wrote:

[snip]

Go to Taco Bell, and get a SPORK. Seems they are the only place on earth
to have sporks, and sporks are one of the greatest inventions of all
time. Just think of all the time saving from doing dishes we could all
save if we could buy actual metal sporks.... Why use TWO when you only
need ONE.....

I passed a hot food vending machine once, that had a box of
individually-wrapped plastic things on top. The box was labeled
"Mini-Sporkette".

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If the answers to prayer are merely what God wills all along, then why
pray?" Dan Barker, Losing Faith in Faith: From Preacher to Atheist
(Madison, WI: FFRF, 1992), p. 108.