Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Receiving phone calls from the Dead

Holy crap.

A tv show is on, "The Twilight Zone". Someone buried in a cemetery,
right next to an underground telephone cable, keeps calling an old
woman, every few minutes, from his grave.

The moral of this story must be:
NEVER let anyone be buried next to a phone cable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 12:01:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Holy crap.

A tv show is on, "The Twilight Zone". Someone buried in a cemetery,
right next to an underground telephone cable, keeps calling an old
woman, every few minutes, from his grave.

The moral of this story must be:
NEVER let anyone be buried next to a phone cable.

I was a big fan of the original,"The Twilight Zone" and couldn't wait to see the next episode when the show was originally broadcast way back when. The writing was so good and the effects in black & white were as good as they could do but it was still very entertaining. I watched the first revival of the series in the 1980's but it didn't seem to be as good as the original series from 1059-1964. I have yet to see any of the third revival of the show produced from 2002-2003. I suppose good writers are hard to find in this century. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Zoned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/29/2016 01:49 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Yep, I too watched the original T.Z. and enjoyed it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Do you know if Edward the Confessor watched those programs back in

1059 !!? ;-)

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle wrote:
[...]

Hulu has all five season of the original series. Netflix has seasons 1, 2, 3, and 5, not 4.

Receiving SMS messages via a landline phone News UK diy 40 March 3rd 16 11:39 PM
Spam phone calls Dave Baker UK diy 38 April 8th 14 10:12 PM
Odd phone calls to mobile phone ARW UK diy 16 September 5th 13 06:51 PM
(OT) Must I allow political calls on my phone? [email protected] Home Repair 47 September 22nd 12 12:01 PM
Panasonic G520 mobile phone - dead battery or dead phone? Just Allan Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 05 01:27 PM