Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spring, when everyone's thoughts turn to...

....dandelions.

The topic of handy-dandy weedkiller applicators seems to come up at
least as often as dandelions do. I just ran across another nifty
herbicide applicator for people who'd rather not spray: The Dandy-Lion
Killer. It's a spray tank and wetter/roller applicator on wheels. Two
versions - a 3-foot wide one to push, and a larger one (4 foot or 6
foot) to tow behind your lawn tractor. No spray drift.

Company's catalog is he
http://www.fsmfg.com/uploads/6/3/1/9...on_killers.pdf
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/24/2016 2:18 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
...dandelions.

The topic of handy-dandy weedkiller applicators seems to come up at
least as often as dandelions do. I just ran across another nifty
herbicide applicator for people who'd rather not spray: The Dandy-Lion
Killer. It's a spray tank and wetter/roller applicator on wheels. Two
versions - a 3-foot wide one to push, and a larger one (4 foot or 6
foot) to tow behind your lawn tractor. No spray drift.

Company's catalog is he
http://www.fsmfg.com/uploads/6/3/1/9...on_killers.pdf

I had come to the conclusion that dandelions were the state flower of
Minnesota.

Thanks for the information

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:18:21 -0500, Moe DeLoughan (A
SPAMMER) wrote:

...dandelionspam.

Spring, when everyone's thoughts turn to... SPAM !!!

SPAM SPAM SPAM and more SPAM !!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/25/2016 7:14 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:18:21 -0500, Moe DeLoughan (A
SPAMMER) wrote:

I've been on this ng a lot longer than you. I ain't no spammer. I just
posted a link to an item that is actually on-topic for this ng. Unlike
you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 2:17:37 PM UTC-5, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
...dandelions.

The topic of handy-dandy weedkiller applicators seems to come up at
least as often as dandelions do. I just ran across another nifty
herbicide applicator for people who'd rather not spray: The Dandy-Lion
Killer. It's a spray tank and wetter/roller applicator on wheels. Two
versions - a 3-foot wide one to push, and a larger one (4 foot or 6
foot) to tow behind your lawn tractor. No spray drift.

Company's catalog is he
http://www.fsmfg.com/uploads/6/3/1/9...on_killers.pdf

That's a good piece of information of the sort I'd share with anyone who owns or maintains a home. I saved it to my bookmarks. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Weed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 8:07:00 PM UTC-4, Sam E wrote:

I always felt that SPAM ought to be the initials of something. Society
for the Perpetuation of Annoying Messages may not be a good one. Perhaps
something else is.

Here is what I dug up.....

Spam is named after a classic skit from Monty Python's Flying Circus, which took place in a diner where everything on the menu had spam in it. During the whole skit, a chorus of vikings keeps chanting a song about spam, drowning out conversations.

Yes, it's a little random (that's Monty Python for you) but it's very funny.. Years later, the skit reminded someone of how email in your inbox can get lost in all of the junk mail (the conversation gets drowned out by "Spam! Spam! Spam!"), so they started calling junk email "spam" and the name stuck..