Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) AIOE Clock Change Problems....

Is anyone else using AIOE?

I wont complain too much since they offer their services for free, but I
cant post to any newsgroups if I set my system clock to the REAL time.
We changed to DLST on Sunday, and ever since I changed my system clock
to DLST, I cant post to any newsgroups, unless I set my system clock
back to pre-DLST time.

This is not the first time I've had this problem at clock change time.

I dont know why they cant fix that. Just make the time gap bigger. Two
or more hours would do.

Till then, I'll jut leave the system clock one hour back. It really dont
matter much to me, but it sure is annoying!

aioe or ? Steve B[_13_] Home Repair 19 April 12th 12 01:10 AM
test from aioe.org Steve B[_12_] Metalworking 11 March 3rd 12 04:48 AM
[email protected] Steve B[_6_] Metalworking 8 March 22nd 10 12:49 AM
I have a bose wave clock raido. I am having problems. b Electronics Repair 4 December 2nd 05 08:05 AM
gas stove problems when there is a change in temperature tslf Home Ownership 1 January 1st 05 06:02 PM