DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   (OT) AIOE Clock Change Problems.... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/392170-ot-aioe-clock-change-problems.html)

[email protected] March 17th 16 04:53 AM

(OT) AIOE Clock Change Problems....

Is anyone else using AIOE?

I wont complain too much since they offer their services for free, but I
cant post to any newsgroups if I set my system clock to the REAL time.
We changed to DLST on Sunday, and ever since I changed my system clock
to DLST, I cant post to any newsgroups, unless I set my system clock
back to pre-DLST time.

This is not the first time I've had this problem at clock change time.

I dont know why they cant fix that. Just make the time gap bigger. Two
or more hours would do.

Till then, I'll jut leave the system clock one hour back. It really dont
matter much to me, but it sure is annoying!

philo March 17th 16 01:31 PM

On 03/16/2016 11:53 PM, wrote:
Is anyone else using AIOE?

I wont complain too much since they offer their services for free, but I
cant post to any newsgroups if I set my system clock to the REAL time.
We changed to DLST on Sunday, and ever since I changed my system clock
to DLST, I cant post to any newsgroups, unless I set my system clock
back to pre-DLST time.

This is not the first time I've had this problem at clock change time.

I dont know why they cant fix that. Just make the time gap bigger. Two
or more hours would do.

Till then, I'll jut leave the system clock one hour back. It really dont
matter much to me, but it sure is annoying!

All working fine here with AIOE