Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Trumps follies

I'm not keen on YT videos -- and friends colleagues KNOW not to bother
me with silly cat stunts, etc. One way to get bumped from my email
list is to fill my inbox with this sort of stuff!

But, this was actually worth the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Apologies to those who may have already seen it. SWMBO was LOL
when she took a gander...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/01/2016 04:53 PM, Don Y wrote:
I'm not keen on YT videos -- and friends colleagues KNOW not to bother
me with silly cat stunts, etc. One way to get bumped from my email
list is to fill my inbox with this sort of stuff!

But, this was actually worth the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Apologies to those who may have already seen it. SWMBO was LOL
when she took a gander...

Who the hell to vote for?

Trump is a total and 100% liar

and Cruz is not a natural born American (unless of course you take a
Liberal interpretation of the Constitution)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/1/2016 4:13 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/01/2016 04:53 PM, Don Y wrote:
I'm not keen on YT videos -- and friends colleagues KNOW not to bother
me with silly cat stunts, etc. One way to get bumped from my email
list is to fill my inbox with this sort of stuff!

But, this was actually worth the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Apologies to those who may have already seen it. SWMBO was LOL
when she took a gander...

Who the hell to vote for?

Trump is a total and 100% liar

and Cruz is not a natural born American (unless of course you take a Liberal
interpretation of the Constitution)

US population is ~320M. Approx 52% of that qualified (by age) to
be president (no idea how many "of age" are disqualified for
other reasons!).

So, conservatively guesstimate 100M are "constitutionally qualified"
to hold the office (can you say much MORE that that for any of the
current contenders??)

And, these are The Best we can come up with??

(sigh) Doesn't bode well for our democracy...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:13:48 -0600, philo wrote:

Trump is a total and 100% liar

Just wait until the Trumpies figure this out.

and Cruz is not a natural born American (unless of course you take a
Liberal interpretation of the Constitution)

The Constitution doesn't say anything about "natural born American".
You might rethink that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 16:39:57 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

(sigh) Doesn't bode well for our democracy...

Doesn't bode well for people saying America is a "democracy".

Democracy is two dogs fighting over a bone from each end.

I live in a Republic. State of Nevada.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/01/2016 05:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:13:48 -0600, philo wrote:

Trump is a total and 100% liar

Just wait until the Trumpies figure this out.

and Cruz is not a natural born American (unless of course you take a
Liberal interpretation of the Constitution)

The Constitution doesn't say anything about "natural born American".
You might rethink that.

Kind of surprised to see you posit a *lib* interpretation.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...e-constitution

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:54:06 -0600, philo wrote:

On 03/01/2016 05:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:13:48 -0600, philo wrote:

Trump is a total and 100% liar

Just wait until the Trumpies figure this out.

and Cruz is not a natural born American (unless of course you take a
Liberal interpretation of the Constitution)

The Constitution doesn't say anything about "natural born American".
You might rethink that.

Kind of surprised to see you posit a *lib* interpretation.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...e-constitution

Kind of silly for you to confuse CITIZEN with "natural born American".

Where are these Trump threatened, and one filed case (Schwartz vs
Cruz, Houston Texas) gone? How is that working out for you libs?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/01/2016 06:03 PM, Oren wrote:

Kind of surprised to see you posit a *lib* interpretation.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...e-constitution

Kind of silly for you to confuse CITIZEN with "natural born American".

Typical lib attitude...

You are the one confused.

A presidential candidate must be natural born.

There are plenty of citizens who were not born here
and they cannot run for the office of president.

Where are these Trump threatened, and one filed case (Schwartz vs
Cruz, Houston Texas) gone? How is that working out for you libs?

If you believe Cruz is a natural born citizen YOU are the lib here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 15:53:27 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

I'm not keen on YT videos -- and friends colleagues KNOW not to bother
me with silly cat stunts, etc. One way to get bumped from my email
list is to fill my inbox with this sort of stuff!

But, this was actually worth the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Apologies to those who may have already seen it. SWMBO was LOL
when she took a gander...

Boy, THAT was excellent!!!!!! Donny Drumpf
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 18:09:14 -0600, philo wrote:

On 03/01/2016 06:03 PM, Oren wrote:

Kind of surprised to see you posit a *lib* interpretation.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...e-constitution

Kind of silly for you to confuse CITIZEN with "natural born American".

Typical lib attitude...

You are the one confused.

A presidential candidate must be natural born.

There are plenty of citizens who were not born here
and they cannot run for the office of president.

Where are these Trump threatened, and one filed case (Schwartz vs
Cruz, Houston Texas) gone? How is that working out for you libs?

If you believe Cruz is a natural born citizen YOU are the lib here.

Better read the laws and what constitutes a "citizen". You libs are
funny, twist and turn a document into a living an breathing document.

You must be a converted lib to a Trumpie.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/01/2016 06:30 PM, Oren wrote:
ere.

Better read the laws and what constitutes a "citizen". You libs are
funny, twist and turn a document into a living an breathing document.

Cruz is a citizen, and I never said he wasn't....

but he is NOT a natural born citizen.

Only a *lib* interpretation of the Constitution would see things that way.

If you are OK with him running, that's fine, you are entitled to your
opinion, but it's a LIBERAL one.

You have buried yourself pretty deeply here, so I am going to give you
(and myself) a break and ignore all further comments to this thread.

I too often get suckered into this OT bull****.

In a million years you are not going to convince me
and in a million years I am not going to convince you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 17:13:48 -0600, philo wrote:

On 03/01/2016 04:53 PM, Don Y wrote:
I'm not keen on YT videos -- and friends colleagues KNOW not to bother
me with silly cat stunts, etc. One way to get bumped from my email
list is to fill my inbox with this sort of stuff!

But, this was actually worth the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Apologies to those who may have already seen it. SWMBO was LOL
when she took a gander...

Who the hell to vote for?

Trump is a total and 100% liar

and Cruz is not a natural born American (unless of course you take a
Liberal interpretation of the Constitution)

An article at Legal Insurrection saying Cruz, Jindal
and Rubio are eligible to be Prez:
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/09/natural-born-citizens-marco-rubio-bobby-jindal-ted-cruz/
or http://alturl.com/jibpp

The author doesn't think the the Supreme Court will rule on the subject.
This issue goes back a hundred years to Chester Arthur.
The article is from September 2013. There's enough there to keep
one busy for a long time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 17:29:43 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

But, still, you've got to wonder HOW folks can come up
with this sort of stuff?? (let alone his timing/delivery)

Comedic timing and deliverance. I thought you knew that already.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 7:09:18 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 03/01/2016 06:03 PM, Oren wrote:

Kind of surprised to see you posit a *lib* interpretation.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...e-constitution

Kind of silly for you to confuse CITIZEN with "natural born American".

Typical lib attitude...

You are the one confused.

A presidential candidate must be natural born.

There are plenty of citizens who were not born here
and they cannot run for the office of president.

We've been through this a couple months ago. Most of the constitutional
law experts believe Cruz is a natural born citizen. He meets that
definition in an immigration law passed by the first Congress. The
evidence shows the framers of the constitution were concerned about
a foreigner, with allegiance to a foreign country, coming here and
being elected president. They didn't want some rich prince to buy his
way into the presidency, for example. Now, do you really think they
intended it to exclude babies born to say Jefferson or Franklin's wives
while they were traveling in Europe? That the baby that returned to
the USA, spent the rest of it's life here, should be banned from
running for president? That was also consistent with British law at
the time, where babies born to citizens while traveling, on ships at
sea, etc were considered natural born.

Where are these Trump threatened, and one filed case (Schwartz vs
Cruz, Houston Texas) gone? How is that working out for you libs?

If you believe Cruz is a natural born citizen YOU are the lib here.

Ridiculous, of course. Where is the outrage over a candidate that we
all know should be indicted by now running for president? Now THAT
is something worth being disgusted by. Not only do we have 1500
classified emails on a server in her house, 40 of them top secret,
Hillary has taken $500k per
speech through Bill from all kinds of countries, organization, companies,
individuals, that had business before the state dept while H was sec
of state. They racked up $100 mmil+, the foundation $2 bil. Cruz
was born in Canada to a parent who was a US citizen, lived there for
a few years, spend the rest of his 45 years living in the USA? Now which
one is the real threat to American govt?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 5:54:56 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
I'm not keen on YT videos -- and friends colleagues KNOW not to bother
me with silly cat stunts, etc. One way to get bumped from my email
list is to fill my inbox with this sort of stuff!

But, this was actually worth the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Apologies to those who may have already seen it. SWMBO was LOL
when she took a gander...

It's a great video and shows just some of the many issues with Trump
that people should be concerned about. It's not only funny, but
insightful. But it won't make any difference, because the Trumpies
just don't care. Their level of analysis is "Go Trump Go".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Mar 2016 05:46:00 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Ridiculous, of course. Where is the outrage over a candidate that we
all know should be indicted by now running for president? Now THAT
is something worth being disgusted by. Not only do we have 1500
classified emails on a server in her house,

Big deal. Government servers were hacked. Hers wasn't.

40 of them top secret,

How many were secret when they were sent to her?

Hillary has taken $500k per
speech through Bill from all kinds of countries, organization, companies,
individuals, that had business before the state dept while H was sec
of state. They racked up $100 mmil+, the foundation $2 bil. Cruz
was born in Canada to a parent who was a US citizen, lived there for
a few years, spend the rest of his 45 years living in the USA? Now which
one is the real threat to American govt?

Neither, but one will push some really bad laws.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/03/2016 08:59 PM, Micky wrote:
Big deal. Government servers were hacked. Hers wasn't.

You know this how?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Micky:
Big deal. Government servers were hacked. Hers wasn't.

More correctly, nobody has reported evidence that her server was
hacked.... and that's a world of difference.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 03 Mar 2016 22:25:13 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/03/2016 08:59 PM, Micky wrote:
Big deal. Government servers were hacked. Hers wasn't.

You know this how?

Every shift some Secret Service agents that guarded her house;
transformed into data packets, jumped into the network, ran around the
network and demanded hackers 'get off this wire'. So they left.

LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2016 11:19 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Micky:
Big deal. Government servers were hacked. Hers wasn't.

More correctly, nobody has reported evidence that her server was
hacked.... and that's a world of difference.

Evidence not needed. Posting on her own server was illegal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Mar 2016 12:24:47 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 3/4/2016 11:19 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Micky:
Big deal. Government servers were hacked. Hers wasn't.

More correctly, nobody has reported evidence that her server was
hacked.... and that's a world of difference.

Evidence not needed. Posting on her own server was illegal.

Acting stupid about what is classified and top secret at her level is
even worse. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse to break the law.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 4, 2016 at 6:23:01 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 4 Mar 2016 12:24:47 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 3/4/2016 11:19 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Micky:
Big deal. Government servers were hacked. Hers wasn't.

More correctly, nobody has reported evidence that her server was
hacked.... and that's a world of difference.

Evidence not needed. Posting on her own server was illegal.

Acting stupid about what is classified and top secret at her level is
even worse. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse to break the law.

Her interview with the FBI should be interesting. I wouldn't want to
have to do it. A normal person could and would just plead the fifth.
But she obviously can't. It will be a minefield for her and her
lawyers. Any bets on how many times she says, I don't remember,
I don't recall, etc? If they have compelling, obvious stuff in
some of those emails and her eyes saw it, her paws replied to it,
it's going to be hard to deny. What's she gonna say? Huma did it,
not me?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Mar 2016 15:32:03 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

I've been questioned by the big guys. Not the place you want to be. As
high as the deputy U.S. Inspector General agents. Waived my 5th
protection (criminal allegation politically motivated) rights Told the
truth and was told to have a nice day. Hillary will twist, turn, and
wiggle. That will be her fault and failure. She knows she is lying
and will use every means to justify her behavior to skirt the facts
and law. It ain't jaywalking in Austin.