Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Trumps follies

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 5:54:56 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
I'm not keen on YT videos -- and friends colleagues KNOW not to bother
me with silly cat stunts, etc. One way to get bumped from my email
list is to fill my inbox with this sort of stuff!

But, this was actually worth the time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Apologies to those who may have already seen it. SWMBO was LOL
when she took a gander...

It's a great video and shows just some of the many issues with Trump
that people should be concerned about. It's not only funny, but
insightful. But it won't make any difference, because the Trumpies
just don't care. Their level of analysis is "Go Trump Go".