Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:55:10 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per Micky:
No it's not. Are you deaf? He's told more than 40 separate lies
just since last spring. And days he doesn't come up with a new lie,
he usually repeats an old one.

Strangely, I wouldn't hold that against him too much. It just reflects
his assessment of the critical thinking skills of the people he is
addressing.

So what? That he thinks people are stupid and will believe his lies
is no excuse for lying.

He's a scum sucking piece of crap.

It goes back to my contention that these are not nice
people.... and what matters are results.

Trump is especially egregious in that respect.... but so was Nixon...

Comparing him to Nixon does him no good.

and Nixon cut quite a wide swath.

If it turns out he is wrong about that assessment... then I would hold
that against him.

So if he can lie his way into office, you don't hold his lying againt
him. I'm disappointed in you.

But if it turns out he is right AND he actually
makes it all the way to POTUS.... Oh well... Should be an "Interesting"
four years.... -)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Micky:

So if he can lie his way into office, you don't hold his lying againt
him. I'm disappointed in you.

I would hold the simple fact of being Donald Trump against him.

The notion of Trump becoming POTUS is too scary to even contemplate.
The other day I *think* I heard a pundit say that if Trump takes Iowa,
said pundit is emigrating to New Zealand..... Hopefully I misunderstood
him... -)

But a politician lying ? That's what they *do*.... and I suspect
that the really skillful ones don't even think they are lying. Remember
the infamous "I never had sex with that woman...." ? I am pretty sure
he believed it as he said it.

--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/14/2016 06:20 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Micky:

So if he can lie his way into office, you don't hold his lying againt
him. I'm disappointed in you.

I would hold the simple fact of being Donald Trump against him.

The notion of Trump becoming POTUS is too scary to even contemplate.

Maybe you should think of buying stock in Depends?