Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Product "endorsement"

FortiFlash

Not very forgiving in application but has been great
to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it
(as I've finshed my last roll)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:06:47 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
FortiFlash

Not very forgiving in application but has been great
to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it
(as I've finshed my last roll)

Not very forgiving in application, but great to work with.

What other work is done with it besides application?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:15:16 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:06:47 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
FortiFlash

Not very forgiving in application but has been great
to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it
(as I've finshed my last roll)

Not very forgiving in application, but great to work with.

What other work is done with it besides application?

Might be a typo? Meaning FortiFlush?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/1/2016 4:15 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:06:47 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
FortiFlash

Not very forgiving in application but has been great
to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it
(as I've finshed my last roll)

Not very forgiving in application, but great to work with.

What other work is done with it besides application?

Reminds me of the quote from the mayor of Washington
DC "crime rate is down, if you don't consider the murders"
or some such quote.

What is Fortiflash, in the first place?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 6:04:49 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/1/2016 4:15 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:06:47 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
FortiFlash

Not very forgiving in application but has been great
to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it
(as I've finshed my last roll)

Not very forgiving in application, but great to work with.

What other work is done with it besides application?

Reminds me of the quote from the mayor of Washington
DC "crime rate is down, if you don't consider the murders"
or some such quote.

What is Fortiflash, in the first place?
--
.

Flashing material for water proofing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flashing Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 11:03:09 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 6:04:49 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/1/2016 4:15 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:06:47 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:
FortiFlash

Not very forgiving in application but has been great
to work with! Hopefully someone local still sells it
(as I've finshed my last roll)

Not very forgiving in application, but great to work with.

What other work is done with it besides application?

Reminds me of the quote from the mayor of Washington
DC "crime rate is down, if you don't consider the murders"
or some such quote.

What is Fortiflash, in the first place?
--
.

Flashing material for water proofing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flashing Monster

Which explains my original response.

As far as I know, the only time you "work with it" is when
you apply it.

How can it be "great to work with" and also "not very forgiving"
in application?

Cousin I'm-Not-Watching-While-You-Are-Flashing Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Mar 2016 09:56:38 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

What is Fortiflash, in the first place?
--
.

Flashing material for water proofing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flashing Monster

Which explains my original response.

As far as I know, the only time you "work with it" is when
you apply it.

How can it be "great to work with" and also "not very forgiving"
in application?

When you apply it in your application it can fold over and stick to
itself -- "bitch-a-thane" (sticky butyl rubber)

Cousin I'm-Not-Watching-While-You-Are-Flashing Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 11:56:46 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

I wonder if you can cover someone's mouth with it like you would with duct tape to keep them quiet. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Tape Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

What is Fortiflash, in the first place?
--
.

Flashing material for water proofing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flashing Monster

Which explains my original response.

As far as I know, the only time you "work with it" is when
you apply it.

How can it be "great to work with" and also "not very forgiving"
in application?

When you apply it in your application it can fold over and stick to
itself -- "bitch-a-thane" (sticky butyl rubber)

I get that. So why would Don Y say "it's great to work with"?

Had he said "Not very forgiving in application but *works great*" that
would make sense. However, since "working with it" and "applying it"
are the same thing in this case, I don't see how it can "not very
forgiving" and "great to work with" at the same time.

Dat's all...