Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Product "endorsement"

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 1:37:22 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 2 Mar 2016 09:56:38 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

What is Fortiflash, in the first place?
--
.

Flashing material for water proofing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flashing Monster

Which explains my original response.

As far as I know, the only time you "work with it" is when
you apply it.

How can it be "great to work with" and also "not very forgiving"
in application?

When you apply it in your application it can fold over and stick to
itself -- "bitch-a-thane" (sticky butyl rubber)

I get that. So why would Don Y say "it's great to work with"?

Had he said "Not very forgiving in application but *works great*" that
would make sense. However, since "working with it" and "applying it"
are the same thing in this case, I don't see how it can "not very
forgiving" and "great to work with" at the same time.

Dat's all...