Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Which will you choose

On 2/23/2016 6:59 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

As an Independent, I'm just grateful for the massive spike in
entertainment value.

frown That;s like getting enjoyment out of watching the doctors
argue about their respective ideas on how to save YOUR life! :

Sad that in a country of some 300 millions -- probably at least a
third of them "legally qualified" to hold the office -- this clown
circus is the BEST we can come up with!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:29:16 -0700
Don Y wrote:

On 2/23/2016 6:59 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

As an Independent, I'm just grateful for the massive spike in
entertainment value.

frown That;s like getting enjoyment out of watching the doctors
argue about their respective ideas on how to save YOUR life! :

Sad that in a country of some 300 millions -- probably at least a
third of them "legally qualified" to hold the office -- this clown
circus is the BEST we can come up with!

Reminds one of usenet......LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/23/2016 2:29 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 2/23/2016 6:59 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

As an Independent, I'm just grateful for the massive spike in
entertainment value.

frown That;s like getting enjoyment out of watching the doctors
argue about their respective ideas on how to save YOUR life! :

Sad that in a country of some 300 millions -- probably at least a
third of them "legally qualified" to hold the office -- this clown
circus is the BEST we can come up with!

I'm open to running on the Republican ticket. My
slogan will be a baby seal under every club. Never
mind the chicken in every pot. Muggles can be my
social director, and Uncle Monster my secretary of
defense. My first act will be to nominate Ed
Pawlowski as supreme court justice. Robert Bowman
as secretary of transportation.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 2/23/2016 2:29 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 2/23/2016 6:59 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

As an Independent, I'm just grateful for the massive spike in
entertainment value.

frown That;s like getting enjoyment out of watching the doctors
argue about their respective ideas on how to save YOUR life! :

Sad that in a country of some 300 millions -- probably at least a
third of them "legally qualified" to hold the office -- this clown
circus is the BEST we can come up with!

I'm open to running on the Republican ticket. My
slogan will be a baby seal under every club. Never
mind the chicken in every pot. Muggles can be my
social director, and Uncle Monster my secretary of
defense. My first act will be to nominate Ed
Pawlowski as supreme court justice. Robert Bowman
as secretary of transportation.

what good is a dead baby seal under a club, it will just make the
dancing smell