Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Which will you choose

On 02/23/2016 08:14 AM, trader_4 wrote:

snip

.. And it also shows
you how despicable the modern Democratic Party has become.

I agree with you except for one little point, that should read:

.. And it also shows
you how despicable the modern Democratic and Republican Parties have

become.

The other day I mentioned that because Kurt V. Ullman , from his
comments demonstrated that he knows more about the Constitution than
everyone else here combined, I decided to shut up.

That was a few days ago, then I realized that a discussion of the
Constitution on a Home Repair group is not so far off topic because lets
face it, "something is broken in our country (the US)"

Since most here are the "fixit" types most should be familiar with the
(engineering) modular or "black box" approach.

For a large project, teams of engineers are given specific problems and
the solution must fit within a "black box" of given proportions.

They are given the input, they are told specifically what the output
must be.

No one cares what goes on inside the box.

Now, look at the Constitution as that black box.

The framework is a given and the "engineers" do not have the ability to
change it. In this country we know what is being fed into the "black
box" and I'll tell you one thing: something good is supposed to come
out. If **** comes out (which seems to be happening a lot) the
"engineers" have ****ed up.

If the best minds cannot ascertain how to get the desired output within
the parameters of the unalterable "black box" then the project manager
must be consulted to see how the box could be modified to allow the
engineers to "fit in" the solution.