Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Simple

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 6:57:01 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/21/2016 12:18 PM, Muggles wrote:
I don't remember what you're talking about?? Do you mean when he got
hold of the ladies lipstick?

He's going down the pervert path..."Warning, warning Will Robinson!"

lol awe ... it's all just made up fun. Uncle Monster has quite a
sense of humor.

Is it humor, if it could be true? I can well
imagine UM painting lipstick on a seal.
--
.

One of my lady friends told me of the time she caught her 4 year old daughter painting the cat's butt hole with her favorite lipstick. I'm not sure if she disposed of the expensive lipstick or not. I would have just given it to the cat as a gift. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Expensive Monster

Something so simple... Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] UK diy 26 December 1st 12 10:26 PM
JUST A SIMPLE Q... Papa Pat Home Repair 31 February 22nd 11 11:13 AM
Help with a simple box Ed Clarke Woodworking 7 September 9th 08 02:40 AM
Simple...Right? josh Home Repair 15 December 6th 05 03:33 PM
Simple Help Paul Stafford Electronics 12 July 22nd 05 04:05 PM