Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grumpy cop

From the U.K. Daily Mail:

http://preview.alturl.com/4zbnq

Police Captain Clay Higgins addressing a gang called
the Gremlins. I think someone posted a video of him
awhile back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:10:40 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

From the U.K. Daily Mail:

http://preview.alturl.com/4zbnq

Police Captain Clay Higgins addressing a gang called
the Gremlins. I think someone posted a video of him
awhile back.

I did post a couple of his Youtube videos here before. He and I
agree, we just have a different variations in Southern accent

“Cajun John Wayne”

He was on the news again today. Humble guy and a crime fighter. The
video had a million views or more.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/19/louisiana-captain-warns-gang-members-will-be-hunted-in-viral-video.html?intcmp=hphz09

https://tinyurl.com/gnnbh8j
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101

Man am I grumpy. tiredofspam Woodworking 18 November 5th 12 03:37 PM
I may be just a grumpy old man but Metspitzer Home Repair 62 September 11th 12 01:52 AM
OT Grumpy old man. Moan mutter grumble ... Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 29 March 28th 12 06:04 AM
OT Grumpy Gits r'Us Rod UK diy 0 November 5th 09 10:11 PM
Grumpy: TS Still Burning Mr Fixit eh Woodworking 41 February 10th 05 07:35 PM