Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Uncle M?

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:45:03 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Where are you Uncle?

I'm eternal. Haven't been feeling all that great lately because me and my roommate came down with some kind of crud. It's worse for him since he only has partial use of one side of his body. It's painful to watch him cough because it's so rough on him. I was coughing up green phlegm a while ago but at least I'm mobile enough to cough it out over a trash can. On top of that, weather fronts have been moving through the state with temperatures bouncing up and down. There were even some snow flurries. The weather changes make every part of my body including my hair hurt. I'll live even though a number of things have tried to kill me over the last several years but the maladies were unsuccessful. I'm not a zombie, yet. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Living Dead Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:29:40 -0600, Uncle Monster
wrote:

[...]

Tell 'em to put your Chromebook on your chest so you can keep up
with the latest when you go horizontal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 6:29 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:45:03 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Where are you Uncle?

I'm eternal. Haven't been feeling all that great lately because me
and my roommate came down with some kind of crud. It's worse for him
since he only has partial use of one side of his body. It's painful to
watch him cough because it's so rough on him. I was coughing up green
phlegm a while ago but at least I'm mobile enough to cough it out over
a trash can. On top of that, weather fronts have been moving through the
state with temperatures bouncing up and down. There were even some snow
flurries. The weather changes make every part of my body including my
hair hurt. I'll live even though a number of things have tried to kill
me over the last several years but the maladies were unsuccessful. I'm
not a zombie, yet. O_o

Half my family members plus people at work have some sort of creeping
crud. The weather is doing the same thing here as there ... up and down!

Hope you feel better, soon!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2016 7:29 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:45:03 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Where are you Uncle?

I'm eternal. Haven't been feeling all that great lately because me and my roommate came down with some kind of crud. It's worse for him since he only has partial use of one side of his body. It's painful to watch him cough because it's so rough on him. I was coughing up green phlegm a while ago but at least I'm mobile enough to cough it out over a trash can. On top of that, weather fronts have been moving through the state with temperatures bouncing up and down. There were even some snow flurries. The weather changes make every part of my body including my hair hurt. I'll live even though a number of things have tried to kill me over the last several years but the maladies were unsuccessful. I'm not a zombie, yet. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Living Dead Monster

Sorry that you're not feeling well, again. I visited
a woman in a nursing home, years ago. There was some
kind of what I called the hospital infection. She had
to go to hospital for antibiotic liquid drip about
once a year.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:45:03 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Where are you Uncle?

I'm eternal. Haven't been feeling all that great lately because me and my
roommate came down with some kind of crud. It's worse for him since he
only has partial use of one side of his body. It's painful to watch him cough
because it's so rough on him. I was coughing up green phlegm a while ago
but at least I'm mobile enough to cough it out over a trash can. On top of
that, weather fronts have been moving through the state with temperatures
bouncing up and down. There were even some snow flurries. The weather
changes make every part of my body including my hair hurt. I'll live even
though a number of things have tried to kill me over the last several years
but the maladies were unsuccessful. I'm not a zombie, yet. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Living Dead Monster

Isn't it wonderful how the weather affects your body? The weather service
could hire us and save money with more accuracy than them sticking their
bunions out the window.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

After serious thinking Uncle Monster wrote :
On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:45:03 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Where are you Uncle?

I'm eternal. Haven't been feeling all that great lately because me and my
roommate came down with some kind of crud. It's worse for him since he only
has partial use of one side of his body. It's painful to watch him cough
because it's so rough on him. I was coughing up green phlegm a while ago but
at least I'm mobile enough to cough it out over a trash can. On top of that,
weather fronts have been moving through the state with temperatures bouncing
up and down. There were even some snow flurries. The weather changes make
every part of my body including my hair hurt. I'll live even though a number
of things have tried to kill me over the last several years but the maladies
were unsuccessful. I'm not a zombie, yet. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Living Dead Monster

Well I'm glad you're still around to pester, you mangy old fart
sniffer!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 5:39:36 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
[...]

Thanks, now I'm back to trolling Usenet. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cruddy Monster