Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Uncle M?

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:45:03 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Where are you Uncle?

I'm eternal. Haven't been feeling all that great lately because me and my roommate came down with some kind of crud. It's worse for him since he only has partial use of one side of his body. It's painful to watch him cough because it's so rough on him. I was coughing up green phlegm a while ago but at least I'm mobile enough to cough it out over a trash can. On top of that, weather fronts have been moving through the state with temperatures bouncing up and down. There were even some snow flurries. The weather changes make every part of my body including my hair hurt. I'll live even though a number of things have tried to kill me over the last several years but the maladies were unsuccessful. I'm not a zombie, yet. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Living Dead Monster