Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Faucet aerator

My water flow from my kitchen faucet seemd slow so I unscrewed the aerator
to see if it was plugged. I'm having a lot of trouble reattaching it. It is
required, the flow is otherwise very splashy. I can't seem to screw it in
properly despite several tries. There seems to a trick to it I'm not
familiar with. I've had no problems in the past with other faucets.

Suggestions?

TIA