Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washing Machine Drain Backing Up

😂
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:06:02 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

?

!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 8:43:26 PM UTC-6, Micky wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:06:02 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

?

!

Perhaps he's smiling at a 16 year old post? ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Laughing Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 9:43:26 PM UTC-5, Micky wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:06:02 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

?

!

this problem was really old, all the way back to april 2000/

just think google will be directing our self drive cars
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:06:02 -0800 (PST), wrote:

?

Y2K has finally occurred. Just 16 years and 6 days late.
The 6 days is probably due to leap years, but the 16 years is a mystery.

********** PREPARE FOR "THE END" NOW **********

(And here it is..... 'THE END' of this worthless thread).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 23:56:34 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Hi,
Folks, belated happy new year to you and yours. Time to replace winter
tires. If you use winter tires on your daily use vehicle. what brand
is favorite? I tried Toyo Ice Guard, Michelin Lattitude Xice2. Is any
better out there? Size is 245/55/19.
TIA,

Not sure of the correlation with washing machine drains, but. . .

I like the Nokian WRG3. Use them year round but they do have a snow
rating. They also make a snow tire too that gets good reviews.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hi,
Folks, belated happy new year to you and yours. Time to replace winter
tires. If you use winter tires on your daily use vehicle. what brand
is favorite? I tried Toyo Ice Guard, Michelin Lattitude Xice2. Is any
better out there? Size is 245/55/19.
TIA,

Not sure of the correlation with washing machine drains, but. . .

What...you never heard of thread drift?

This one was just a little more abrupt than usual. ;-)

I like the Nokian WRG3. Use them year round but they do have a snow
rating. They also make a snow tire too that gets good reviews.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hi,
Folks, belated happy new year to you and yours. Time to replace winter
tires. If you use winter tires on your daily use vehicle. what brand
is favorite? I tried Toyo Ice Guard, Michelin Lattitude Xice2. Is any
better out there? Size is 245/55/19.
TIA,

Not sure of the correlation with washing machine drains, but. . .

What...you never heard of thread drift?

This one was just a little more abrupt than usual. ;-)

I like the Nokian WRG3. Use them year round but they do have a snow
rating. They also make a snow tire too that gets good reviews.

Thread drift? It's like my mind which tends to wander. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Brain Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/6/2016 6:06 PM, wrote:
😂

Are there any rubbers clogging the drain?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2016 1:56 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
Folks, belated happy new year to you and yours. Time to replace winter
tires. If you use winter tires on your daily use vehicle. what brand
is favorite? I tried Toyo Ice Guard, Michelin Lattitude Xice2. Is any
better out there? Size is 245/55/19.
TIA,

My vehicle runs on used tires from the junk
yard. I can't afford new ones.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:06:02 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

?

¿