Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Washing Machine Drain Backing Up

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 6:04:48 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 23:56:34 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Hi,
Folks, belated happy new year to you and yours. Time to replace winter
tires. If you use winter tires on your daily use vehicle. what brand
is favorite? I tried Toyo Ice Guard, Michelin Lattitude Xice2. Is any
better out there? Size is 245/55/19.
TIA,

Not sure of the correlation with washing machine drains, but. . .

What...you never heard of thread drift?

This one was just a little more abrupt than usual. ;-)

I like the Nokian WRG3. Use them year round but they do have a snow
rating. They also make a snow tire too that gets good reviews.