Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sani Sticks Drain cleaner (from TV Commercial)

I just saw a TV commercial for these Sani Sticks.

They say to drop these sticks in any drain to clear the drain.
Isnt that going to CLOG the drain? I can see hair and other debris
getting wrapped around these sticks....

Their website is:
www.sanisticks.com

Which really does not say much about the product, just how to order it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 00:23:46 -0600
wrote:

I just saw a TV commercial for these Sani Sticks.

They say to drop these sticks in any drain to clear the drain.
Isnt that going to CLOG the drain? I can see hair and other debris
getting wrapped around these sticks....

Their website is:
www.sanisticks.com

Which really does not say much about the product, just how to order
it.

It is clear after the chemical is gone the stick
will just stay in the drain.
After a few months the drain will be completely clogged.
Then you will need to call a plumber/drain cleaner
who will give a kick back to Sanisticks.

JHC!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 02:33:19 -0600, wrote:

wrote:

I just saw a TV commercial for these Sani Sticks.

They say to drop these sticks in any drain to clear the drain.
Isnt that going to CLOG the drain? I can see hair and other debris
getting wrapped around these sticks....

I think you are thinking of real sticks.

That too will do it.

These probably dissolve.

They are supposed to last a month so they cant dissolve real fast.

As luck would have it, I was just in the bathtub, how appropriate, and
I saw their commercial. If I were out of the bathtub, I'd probably
fast forward, but I wathced it.

It doesn't say they last a month, only that you should use one a
month. It's just a gimmick to keep you using them.

I listen sometimes to an out of town radio station and before
Thanksgiving they were trying to get people to have their drains
cleaned whether they need it or not, because they'd be needing the
drain when they had company for thanksgiving. More spending on
things one doesn't need.

Their big advantage is that they're small enough to go in the little
holes that some drains have. But I wipe away the hair and throw it
in the waste basket.

So do I, but most people dont....

Invented in the year 421 by Jacob Waste.

Their website is:
www.sanisticks.com

Which really does not say much about the product, just how to order it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2015 10:23 PM, wrote:
I just saw a TV commercial for these Sani Sticks.

They say to drop these sticks in any drain to clear the drain.
Isnt that going to CLOG the drain? I can see hair and other debris
getting wrapped around these sticks....

Their website is:
www.sanisticks.com

Which really does not say much about the product, just how to order it.

Here's an old saying" If you see it advertized on tv, a) you probably
don't need it, or b) it's not good for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2015 12:55 PM, Micky wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 02:33:19 -0600, wrote:

As luck would have it, I was just in the bathtub, how appropriate, and
I saw their commercial. If I were out of the bathtub, I'd probably
fast forward, but I wathced it.

It doesn't say they last a month, only that you should use one a
month. It's just a gimmick to keep you using them.

So do I, but most people dont....

Invented in the year 421 by Jacob Waste.

Their website is:
www.sanisticks.com

I had the impression the sticks were pressed
powder, and would dissolve completely.

--
..
Christopher A. Young