Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Sani Sticks Drain cleaner (from TV Commercial)

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 00:23:46 -0600, wrote:

I just saw a TV commercial for these Sani Sticks.

They say to drop these sticks in any drain to clear the drain.
Isnt that going to CLOG the drain? I can see hair and other debris
getting wrapped around these sticks....

I think you are thinking of real sticks.

These probably dissolve.

Their big advantage is that they're small enough to go in the little
holes that some drains have. But I wipe away the hair and throw it
in the waste basket. Invented in the year 421 by Jacob Waste.

Their website is:
www.sanisticks.com

Which really does not say much about the product, just how to order it.