Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Police make arrest (what a hoot)

....connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

A lumber yard I used to buy from had a bus bench out in front , and a large
rat population ... and a guy with a very warped sense of humor . Dead rat
gets wrapped up like a Christmas gift and is left on bus bench . Car pulls
over almost immediately and grabs package . A block down the street the car
nearly crashes as we see the rat/box fly out the passenger window . Much
laughter follows .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:26:52 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

A lumber yard I used to buy from had a bus bench out in front , and a large
rat population ... and a guy with a very warped sense of humor . Dead rat
gets wrapped up like a Christmas gift and is left on bus bench . Car pulls
over almost immediately and grabs package . A block down the street the car
nearly crashes as we see the rat/box fly out the passenger window . Much
laughter follows .

Sounds like a brother of mine. He used to put a live black snake into
a purse and leave it on the roadside. One night a Cadillac with
"brothers" in it, stopped, picked up the purse. ~50 yards down the
road, brakes lights lit up, doors wide open and the car was evacuated
post haste. He was a mischievous one and we had plenty of fun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
[...]

I remember your story but forgot it was a purse.

I found a purse in a shopping cart outside the Acme food store the other
day, looked around to see if someone was looking for it and took it in
and left it with the store management.

Told them I was afraid if I opened it I might find a lot of money and my
honesty would be tested.

Did not think of a snake, poop or bomb.

The Acme's still there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Not many juveniles have a family to feed .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

So when the actor says "oh ****" he means it...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Not many juveniles have a family to feed .

If they are over 13 they might.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Terry Coombs:
A lumber yard I used to buy from had a bus bench out in front , and a large
rat population ... and a guy with a very warped sense of humor . Dead rat
gets wrapped up like a Christmas gift and is left on bus bench . Car pulls
over almost immediately and grabs package . A block down the street the car
nearly crashes as we see the rat/box fly out the passenger window . Much
laughter follows .

I wonder if it ever progressed to live rats.

One can only hope....
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Frank:
I remember your story but forgot it was a purse.

I found a purse in a shopping cart outside the Acme food store the other
day, looked around to see if someone was looking for it and took it in
and left it with the store management.

Told them I was afraid if I opened it I might find a lot of money and my
honesty would be tested.

When I was living in Hawaii this really old, frail guy who had been
working some sort of contract in Alaska - and who had apparently come to
Hawaii to drink up all of his money - passed out in the lobby of the
small hotel I was hanging out in.

I carried him up to his room.

On the bed was a small suitcase - bigger than a briefcase - full of
money... new bills in those little wrappers that the bank puts around
them.

Can't recall the denominations.... but they weren't one's and it was a
*lot* of money.

I laid the old guy out on the bed, closed the suitcase, slid it under
the bed, locked the door and went back to the lobby.

That was 50+ years ago and, to this day, I still wonder.....
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Frank:
Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Naaah.... I self-identify as a typical bleeding heart and I thought it
was pretty funny.

But the dead rat and the black snake were even better, IMHO.

Might even try one of those myself...
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Nope. It took a wacko rightie to say that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Not many juveniles have a family to feed .

If they are over 13 they might.

ROFLMAO!
But would they have the moral values to take care of their spawn?
Posted to alt.home.repair

A lumber yard I used to buy from had a bus bench out in front , and a large
rat population ... and a guy with a very warped sense of humor . Dead rat
gets wrapped up like a Christmas gift and is left on bus bench . Car pulls
over almost immediately and grabs package . A block down the street the car
nearly crashes as we see the rat/box fly out the passenger window . Much
laughter follows .

I wonder if it ever progressed to live rats.

One can only hope....

Nah. A live rat would gnaw through the package.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 08:35:53 -0600, M.L. wrote:

I wonder if it ever progressed to live rats.

One can only hope....

Nah. A live rat would gnaw through the package.

Put a "set" rat trap in the package. When they open it, it gets their
fingers.... OUCH

Mouse traps dont hurt, but those rat traps are nasty. I got one of them
snapped on my fingers once. Since then, I always set them with plyers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 7:13:37 AM UTC-6, Bob F wrote:
Frank" "frank wrote:
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Nope. It took a wacko rightie to say that.

Santa Claus is a Right Wing Republican. That's why you Bob, will get a lump of dog poop in your stocking. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Christmas Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/24/2015 9:13 AM, Bud Doobie wrote:
On 12/23/2015 05:05 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Not many juveniles have a family to feed .

If they are over 13 they might.

ROFLMAO!
But would they have the moral values to take care of their spawn?

Naah, that's what welfare is fo.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 2:03:05 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

It would be better if there was a small explosive charge that went off when the box was opened. I would spread the cheer. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

I believe booby traps are illegal but I don't know if it applies to "Poopy Traps". Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Cheerful Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front
door. But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog
poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a
terrible trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal
to feed his family.

Nope. It took a wacko rightie to say that.

Santa Claus is a Right Wing Republican. That's why you Bob, will get
a lump of dog poop in your stocking. ?(.?.)?

[8~{} Uncle Christmas Monster

I see you just dumped it here. But that's pretty much all you offer here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2015 4:26 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Frank" "frank wrote:
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible
trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his
family.

Not many juveniles have a family to feed .

Maybe his poor mother and siblings with father in prison.

My father had to quit school and go to work when he was 13 after the
eighth grade because his father had died and mother was left with 8 kids.

Kids today don't work, they steal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
[...]

For you Bob, there is chocolate dipped dog poop. You shouldn't eat so much of it because you might die. I wouldn't want that to happen because of the loss of a source of entertainment. Live long and poopster. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
[...]

I suppose I was lucky. I had both parents 8 siblings and I don't know how my parents did it. It would be difficult if not impossible for a middle class family of today to handle that many children unless they were involved in a reality TV series to help pay the bills. Ours would have been a family, horror, comedy, action, suspense, crime, adventure, drama, musical, mystery, history and documentary TV series. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle TV Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 05:13:42 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Nope. It took a wacko rightie to say that.

Relax Bob. You have every right to be a Libroid.

How's that Hope and Change working out for you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 18:34:41 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

Not many juveniles have a family to feed .

Maybe his poor mother and siblings with father in prison.

My father had to quit school and go to work when he was 13 after the
eighth grade because his father had died and mother was left with 8 kids.

Kids today don't work, they steal.

Come on.....
Those kids today work their asses off....
Pushing buttons on cellphones is a lot of work.......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 15:06:42 -0800, "Bob F" wrote:

Nope. It took a wacko rightie to say that.

Santa Claus is a Right Wing Republican. That's why you Bob, will get
a lump of dog poop in your stocking. ?(.?.)?

[8~{} Uncle Christmas Monster

I see you just dumped it here. But that's pretty much all you offer here.

WHAT.....
Did Santa quit handing out coal since the turn of the century????

I know I read somewhere that Santa now hands out hangovers to guys and
gals who drink too much booze on Christmas eve.... I wonder how he does
that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/24/2015 06:34 PM, Frank wrote:

Kids today don't work, they steal.

Young politicians in the making.

But seriously, politicians have great pay, excellent retirement benefits and a much better healthcare plan.
Why work?

OT European arrest warrent harry UK diy 6 June 19th 15 10:18 PM
This NG is a hoot! Zaky Waky Home Repair 168 May 24th 14 10:43 PM
OT EU Arrest warrents harry UK diy 2 August 22nd 10 05:06 PM
Video of Cliff's arrest Chief Egalitarian Metalworking 2 April 11th 10 04:16 AM
DIWANIYA - Gunmen killed two police officers and wounded another on Tuesday night in a drive-by shooting in the southern city of Diwaniya, 180 km (110 miles) south of Baghdad, police said BGKM Woodworking 0 March 15th 07 08:31 AM