Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Police make arrest (what a hoot)

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 15:06:42 -0800, "Bob F" wrote:

Nope. It took a wacko rightie to say that.

Santa Claus is a Right Wing Republican. That's why you Bob, will get
a lump of dog poop in your stocking. ?(.?.)?

[8~{} Uncle Christmas Monster

I see you just dumped it here. But that's pretty much all you offer here.

WHAT.....
Did Santa quit handing out coal since the turn of the century????

I know I read somewhere that Santa now hands out hangovers to guys and
gals who drink too much booze on Christmas eve.... I wonder how he does
that?