Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Police make arrest (what a hoot)

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:26:52 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
...connected to poop in box case

"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with
poop.

A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door.
But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."

http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves

Merry Christmas

A lumber yard I used to buy from had a bus bench out in front , and a large
rat population ... and a guy with a very warped sense of humor . Dead rat
gets wrapped up like a Christmas gift and is left on bus bench . Car pulls
over almost immediately and grabs package . A block down the street the car
nearly crashes as we see the rat/box fly out the passenger window . Much
laughter follows .

Sounds like a brother of mine. He used to put a live black snake into
a purse and leave it on the roadside. One night a Cadillac with
"brothers" in it, stopped, picked up the purse. ~50 yards down the
road, brakes lights lit up, doors wide open and the car was evacuated
post haste. He was a mischievous one and we had plenty of fun.