Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Burglary

_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
news
_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4

Savings to the justice and incarceration systems - PRICELESS.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4

He deserves what is due....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 15:26:28 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

That reminds me of a local incident this last summer. The police caught
an intoxicated minor on the street in front of a bar. He got away from
the cops, and ran into the bar, went out the rear door, where they have
a large outdoor deck with picnic tables on it. This kid jumped on top of
a picnic table, and leaped over the wall in the back. Since he had
probably never been in that bar (being a minor), he did not know the top
of that wall is about 23 feet to the ground below.

By the time he tried to stand up, the cops had gone out the side door of
that deck, down the steps, and cuffed the kid on the ground. Amazingly,
he was not badly hurt, but I'm sure he hurt for quite awhile....

I've heard that when a person is drunk, they are less likely to get hurt
in accidents. I guess this proves it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/08/2015 03:26 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Oren wrote:
_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4

He deserves what is due....

Yeah, but they killed the gator too. He was just doing how gators do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4

He deserves what is due....

Yeah, but they killed the gator too. He was just doing how gators do.

Hello, Gator Security Company, your security service that eats criminals. Where would you like you gator security guard delivered today? (‹‹–‚‹Œ)

[8~{} Uncle Gator Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4

He deserves what is due....

Yeah, but they killed the gator too. He was just doing how gators do.

Yes. Don't blame the gator, but I hope they cleaned and gave the meat
to a needy shelter.

Foot and hand removed, of course.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
[...]

There is not much worse than a hungry alligator.
--
"People who worry about crocodiles are smart!" -Joe Machi
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/08/2015 07:43 PM, Oren wrote:
Yes. Don't blame the gator, but I hope they cleaned and gave the meat
to a needy shelter.

Foot and hand removed, of course.

The article I read didn't go into the details but it did mention they
determined it was the right alligator by examining its stomach contents.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4

He deserves what is due....

Yeah, but they killed the gator too. He was just doing how gators do.

I have an internet friend who lives *right* next to a golf course, and
there are alligators in the water hazards of the golf course, one only
20 or 30 feet from her house. (with no road or street in between)

She's in her 60's and slowly dying of something I don't know, but it's
serious. For some time she's too sick to fly in a plane. She and her
husband moved to Florida to be near a kid and spouse and a now 3-year
old granddaughter, who would be dropped off when the parents go to
work,, but they have to lock her in the house to keep her away from
the alligators. It's ridiculous.

The town is famous from the space age, Cocoa Beach or Titusville.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/9/2015 1:18 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/08/2015 07:43 PM, Oren wrote:
Yes. Don't blame the gator, but I hope they cleaned and gave the meat
to a needy shelter.

Foot and hand removed, of course.

The article I read didn't go into the details but it did mention they
determined it was the right alligator by examining its stomach contents.

Open mouth, insert foot, hand, rest of
body. Must have been one embarassed
gator?

Wonder if the guy who got eaten was
local fellow, and knew the risks? We'll
likely never know.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/9/2015 7:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/9/2015 1:18 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/08/2015 07:43 PM, Oren wrote:
Yes. Don't blame the gator, but I hope they cleaned and gave the meat
to a needy shelter.

Foot and hand removed, of course.

The article I read didn't go into the details but it did mention they
determined it was the right alligator by examining its stomach contents.

Open mouth, insert foot, hand, rest of
body. Must have been one embarassed
gator?

Wonder if the guy who got eaten was
local fellow, and knew the risks? We'll
likely never know.

Or, given his stated intentions... Care!g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 08 Dec 2015 23:18:37 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

The article I read didn't go into the details but it did mention they
determined it was the right alligator by examining its stomach contents.

Likely, the guy drowned complicated by shock and fright - mouth and
eyes wide open gasping for air. Gator's go into death roll when they
catch prey. Gator's fear humans until people start feeding them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 11:14:14 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
_Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him_

"A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from
law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators
said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the
animal's stomach.

Brevard County Sheriff's Maj. Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew
Riggins told his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit
burglaries with another suspect. Authorities received calls Nov. 13
about two suspicious men in black walking behind homes and
investigated. Riggins was reported missing the next day."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/08/burglary-suspect-hides-in-florida-lake-where-gator-eats-him/?intcmp=hpbt4

I wonder who "reported him missing".

The article says "Tod Goodyear says 22-year-old Matthew Riggins told
his girlfriend he would be in Barefoot Bay to commit burglaries with
another suspect."

Do you think she was dumb enough to call the police when he didn't
come home that night?

Police: "OK, ma'am, when was the last time you saw your boyfriend?"

GF: "Well, yesterday afternoon he told me that he was going to rob
some houses in Barefoot Bay. He does that sort of thing a lot, but
he always comes home and he usually brings me something pretty. I
hope you can find him. I'm really worried, plus I need a new dress
for the holidays."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015 11:26:58 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

[...]

Maybe. This is FloriDUH. Stranger things have happened.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/strange/floriduh-blog/