Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Phuc Dat Bich banned from Facebook

Phuc Dat Bich posted a photo of his passport to prove his identity.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4624828392001/facebook-bans-man-multiple-times-for-using-his-real-name/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/ppaopqz

"Deeze Nuts"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/21/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
Phuc Dat Bich posted a photo of his passport to prove his identity.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4624828392001/facebook-bans-man-multiple-times-for-using-his-real-name/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/ppaopqz

"Deeze Nuts"

Must be tough to be him in English speaking countries. I'd consider a
name change if I was him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:4eCdnQ6RzJoptczLnZ2dnUU7-
:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/462482839...ple-times-for-
using-his-real-name/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/ppaopqz

"Deeze Nuts"

Must be tough to be him in English speaking countries. I'd consider a
name change if I was him.

The LA Times ran a feature some years back about the court that handles name changes.
Mostly, it's women returning to their maiden names following a divorce, but the next most
common reason is a name that just doesn't sound right in English-speaking countries, such
as the Vietnamese immigrant named Dung Hiep.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/21/2015 1:52 PM, Oren wrote:
Phuc Dat Bich posted a photo of his passport to prove his identity.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4624828392001/facebook-bans-man-multiple-times-for-using-his-real-name/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/ppaopqz

"Deeze Nuts"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HPW8gsZD1w
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/22/2015 07:12 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
The LA Times ran a feature some years back about the court that handles name changes.
Mostly, it's women returning to their maiden names following a divorce, but the next most
common reason is a name that just doesn't sound right in English-speaking countries, such
as the Vietnamese immigrant named Dung Hiep.

We have a branch in VN and one of the programmers is named Hung. I
suppose it could be worse. Even the proper pronunciation of phở requires
care.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/22/2015 02:53 PM, rbowman wrote:

We have a branch in VN and one of the programmers is named Hung. I suppose it could be worse. Even the proper pronunciation of phở requires care.

From Fox news so you know it's true:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/0...last-name.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 11/22/2015 07:12 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
The LA Times ran a feature some years back about the court that handles name changes.
Mostly, it's women returning to their maiden names following a divorce, but the next most
common reason is a name that just doesn't sound right in English-speaking countries, such
as the Vietnamese immigrant named Dung Hiep.

We have a branch in VN and one of the programmers is named Hung. I
suppose it could be worse. Even the proper pronunciation of phở requires
care.

There's a woman doctor in California named Kim Dong Suc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 2:04:24 PM UTC-6, Bud Doobie wrote:
On 11/22/2015 02:53 PM, rbowman wrote:

We have a branch in VN and one of the programmers is named Hung. I suppose it could be worse. Even the proper pronunciation of phở requires care.

From Fox news so you know it's true:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/0...last-name.html

My favorite European village. t(ツ)_/¯

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****ing,_Austria

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2015 7:19 PM, Dusty wrote:

wrote:
On 11/22/2015 07:12 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
a name that just doesn't sound right in
English-speaking countries, such
as the Vietnamese immigrant named Dung Hiep.

There's a woman doctor in California named Kim Dong Suc.

Used to be a doctor (heard this through a
friend) named Bum Suc Lee. Believed to be
true.

--
..
Christopher A. Young