Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dripping ELJER Bathroom sink faucet

I have an older ELJER 2 handled bathrrom sink faucet that the hot water
will no longer turn off. I can not figure out how to remover the cover to
get to the stem or cartridge to replace. Anyone have any insight?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/20/15 9:44 PM, NotA Plumber wrote:
I have an older ELJER 2 handled bathrrom sink faucet that the hot water
will no longer turn off. I can not figure out how to remover the cover to
get to the stem or cartridge to replace. Anyone have any insight?

I know of 117 different "older" Eljer faucets. Perhaps the model or a
picture might be helpful...

--
The day Al Gore was born, there were 7000 polar bears on earth. Today,
only 26,000 remain.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 11/20/2015 6:44 PM, NotA Plumber wrote:
I have an older ELJER 2 handled bathrrom sink faucet that the hot water
will no longer turn off.

Back in my Nam days, I had a similar problem with my penis after a visit
to an Asian Ladyboy Camp.
Discuss.................
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Piso Mojado , NotA Plumber wrote:
conserje wrote:

I know of 117 different "older" Eljer faucets. Perhaps the model or a
picture might be helpful...
--
The day Al Gore was born, there were 7000 polar bears on earth. Today,
only 26,000 remain.

I tried uploading the photo about 6 times, finally posted this because
thought maybe it would show. I could not see if it did because the post
had to be approved. I am trying again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 17:44:01 +0000, NotA Plumber
wrote:

I tried uploading the photo about 6 times, finally posted this because
thought maybe it would show. I could not see if it did because the post
had to be approved. I am trying again.

URL fixed:

http://www.homeownershub.com/img/5n

Hard to tell due to blur in the photo. Remove the bonnet nut (if
there) or try turning - unscrewing the cover / escutcheon cover?

YMMV
Posted to alt.home.repair

conserje wrote:

I know of 117 different "older" Eljer faucets. Perhaps the model or a
picture might be helpful...
--
The day Al Gore was born, there were 7000 polar bears on earth. Today,
only 26,000 remain.

I tried uploading the photo about 6 times, finally posted this because
thought maybe it would show. I could not see if it did because the post
had to be approved.

Why would people deal with an interface that requires approval?

I am trying again.