Posted to alt.home.repair
Kro Kro is offline

Default eljer shower faucet handle removal

I have a leaking shower. It is from the cold water faucet. I want to
get in the faucet to replace washer. The handle has no apparent way to
get it off. It does not have any cover at all.
Any ideas how this handle comes off.

I have no access to replace the entire unit unless I take out the
living room wall.
that is why I need to replace the washer.

HELP

Eljer brand about 17 years old

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

aperfectcircle1976 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...al-128250-.htm
:
Hey, did you ever figure out how to get the faucet off. I have the same
issue and my hot water side is leaking. Let me know.

Thanks

-------------------------------------
wrote:

Kro wrote:
I have a leaking shower. It is from the cold water faucet. I want
get in the faucet to replace washer. The handle has no apparent
way to
get it off. It does not have any cover at all.
Any ideas how this handle comes off.

I have no access to replace the entire unit unless I take out the
living room wall.
that is why I need to replace the washer.

HELP

Eljer brand about 17 years old

Thanks

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 22, 5:49*pm,
(aperfectcircle1976) wrote:
aperfectcircle1976 had written this in response tohttp://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-eljer-shower-faucet-ha...
*:

wrote:
Kro wrote:
I have a leaking shower. It is from the cold water faucet. I want
get in the faucet to replace washer. The handle has no apparent
way to
get it off. It does not have any cover at all.
Any ideas how this handle comes off.

I have no access to replace the entire unit unless I take out the
living room wall.
that is why I need to replace the washer.

HELP

Eljer brand about 17 years old

Thanks

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Post a jpeg will see what I can from it take severel angles please.