Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinton

bob_villain expressed precisely :
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 8:20:53 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:

Like I've said before, this muslim thing is like a pyramid. At the
very top you have 50 to 100K that are actually doing the killing. Below
that you have a lot more, the ones sending them money, arms, supplies,
giving them safe haven. Moving down the pyramid, you have even more,
saying they agree with those above, understand what they are doing,
attending radical mosques, believing the propaganda. All that is
probably easily millions of muslims. Somewhere on down the pyramid
you finally find the normal, peaceful ones. And they aren't doing
anything to put the ones above out of business...

Amazingly to some here, I agree with your assessment. You're *not* saying
they're all the same. Good to see it isn't all rhetoric...

RULE The three-dot method is used for ellipsis marks. Use no more than
three marks whether the omission occurs in the middle of a sentence or
between sentences. ο‚’ Example: ο‚’ Original sentence: The regulation states,
€˜€˜All agencies must document overtime or risk losing federal funds.
Rewritten using ellipses: The regulation states, €˜€˜All agencies must document
overtime. . .

Also, as you did the second time (cut and paste?) but not the first,
there should be spaces.

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 9:19:07 AM UTC-6, FromTheRafters wrote:
bob_villain expressed precisely :

Amazingly to some here, I agree with your assessment. You're *not* saying
they're all the same. Good to see it isn't all rhetoric...

RULE The three-dot method is used for ellipsis marks. Use no more than
three marks whether the omission occurs in the middle of a sentence or
between sentences. ο‚’ Example: ο‚’ Original sentence: The regulation states,
€˜€˜All agencies must document overtime or risk losing federal funds.
Rewritten using ellipses: The regulation states, €˜€˜All agencies must document
overtime. . .

Also, as you did the second time (cut and paste?) but not the first,
there should be spaces.

....can you show me that specific rule, or is this something you learned from an educator and just accepted it as a rule?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 11:26:13 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 9:19:07 AM UTC-6, FromTheRafters wrote:

Also, as you did the second time (cut and paste?) but not the first,
there should be spaces.

...can you show me that specific rule, or is this something you learned from an educator and just accepted it as a rule?

There is a lot of variance in use.

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/ellipses.asp
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain formulated on Wednesday :
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 9:19:07 AM UTC-6, FromTheRafters wrote:
bob_villain expressed precisely :

Amazingly to some here, I agree with your assessment. You're *not* saying
they're all the same. Good to see it isn't all rhetoric...

RULE The three-dot method is used for ellipsis marks. Use no more than
three marks whether the omission occurs in the middle of a sentence or
between sentences. ο‚’ Example: ο‚’ Original sentence: The regulation states,
€˜€˜All agencies must document overtime or risk losing federal funds.
Rewritten using ellipses: The regulation states, €˜€˜All agencies must
document overtime. . .

Also, as you did the second time (cut and paste?) but not the first,
there should be spaces.

...can you show me that specific rule, or is this something you learned from
an educator and just accepted it as a rule?

I read it on the internet, so . . .

http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html

I'm sure you can find other examples as this is not the place I first
came across it.

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 8:20:53 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:

Like I've said before, this muslim thing is like a pyramid. At the
very top you have 50 to 100K that are actually doing the killing. Below
that you have a lot more, the ones sending them money, arms, supplies,
giving them safe haven. Moving down the pyramid, you have even more,
saying they agree with those above, understand what they are doing,
attending radical mosques, believing the propaganda. All that is
probably easily millions of muslims. Somewhere on down the pyramid
you finally find the normal, peaceful ones. And they aren't doing
anything to put the ones above out of business......

It's funny you can't give "you libs" the same treatment/common sense you give to Muslims? 😒

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 06:03 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And not only that, they went from being captured here to military
tribunal, to execution in just a few months. Of course Roosevelt,
the hero of the libs also rounded up US citizens that were Japanese
and put them in concentration camps. You don't see them complaining
about that either.

Roosevelt was interning German and Italian merchant seamen who had the
misfortune to enter a US port when the US was still a so-called neutral
nation. His version of neutrality was heavily tilted toward the Brits.

The real surprise was when Earl Warren, who as governor of California
had marched the Japanese off to Manzanar, suffered an attack of
conscience and became a liberal Chief Justice, much to Eisenhower's dismay.

Between Warren, Roberts, and other pigs in a poke maybe Republican
presidents should let the Democrats pick the justices.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/18/2015 06:10 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I saw Herman Munster Kerry on TV last night too. He's getting heat now for
saying that unlike Paris, the attack on Charlie Hebdo had justification.

I'm waiting for Russia to attack Charlie Hedbo for the snarky cartoons
about the Russian airliner.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinton and Muslim tangos

On 11/18/2015 9:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
ISIS has videos of young boys performing executions, shooting
captives in the head. Plenty of videos of kids 7 years old or
so, saying they want to grow up to be suicide martyrs.

Like I've said before, this muslim thing is like a pyramid. At the
very top you have 50 to 100K that are actually doing the killing. Below
that you have a lot more, the ones sending them money, arms, supplies,
giving them safe haven. Moving down the pyramid, you have even more,
saying they agree with those above, understand what they are doing,
attending radical mosques, believing the propaganda. All that is
probably easily millions of muslims. Somewhere on down the pyramid
you finally find the normal, peaceful ones. And they aren't doing
anything to put the ones above out of business......

Ah, they blow up so quickly.

Bridgitte Gabriel had a considerable rebuttal
to the "only a few Muslims are violent". Same
situation in Germany but some how they managed
to wage a world war. Or two.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Hillary Clinton On SNL jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 October 4th 15 06:38 AM
Clinton and Eminem Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Home Repair 3 August 8th 15 11:17 PM
OT Clinton. harry Home Repair 76 June 19th 12 06:00 PM
OT - Getting Mrs. Clinton Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 3 April 1st 08 01:44 AM
MSS CLINTON aώk Home Repair 0 December 10th 07 12:25 PM