Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default Clinton and Eminem

wrote in message

When Eminem was confronted about the misogyny in his songs, he said, "The
president gets his cock sucked and I have to care what I write?"

My response to that is that America is not North Korea. The president is not
the only person in America who wields influence; there are many other people
in America who wield influence, and that unfortunately includes Eminem.
Which means that Eminem, like others, need to be held accountable for the
wrongful influence that they wield.

What happened with Monica Lewinski was between Bill Clinton and his wife. It
is nobody else's business. Unlike Eminem, Bill Clinton never beat his wife
or wrote songs about shoving her in the back of a car.

Really, who is a worse husband: Bill Clinton or Eminem? With Clinton, his
wife has become the most powerful woman in the world. Whereas Eminem was
brutal to women in his life and motivated many other young men to be brutal
to their women as well.

So, yes, Eminem does have to be made accountable for the wrongs that he has
done. And these wrongs are far greater than being fellated by an intern.

I liked the part where Bill put that cigar in her pussy. ^@^
I wonder if he played with her bum, too?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 09:17:42 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

I doubt it, KKKoloon...it was a jew bum. LOLOK

OT Clinton. harry Home Repair 76 June 19th 12 06:00 PM
OT-Bill Clinton RonB[_2_] Woodworking 54 August 7th 09 10:23 AM
OT - Getting Mrs. Clinton Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 3 April 1st 08 01:44 AM
MSS CLINTON aşk Home Repair 0 December 10th 07 12:25 PM