Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Getting Mrs. Clinton

Peggy Noonan on Hillary Clinton in Bosnia.

http://online.wsj.com/public/article_print/SB120663639483768965.html

The Wall Street Journal, March 28, 2008; Page W18.

Joe Gwinn

Alternate path: http://online.wsj.com/public/page/opinion.html,
COLUMNISTS.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Actually Mrs. Clinton was too modest. I was there and saw it all. When
Mrs. Clinton got off the plane the tarmac came under mortar and machine
gun fire. I was blown off my tank and exposed to enemy fire. Mrs.
Clinton without regard to her own safety dragged me to safety, jumped on
the tank and opened fire, killing 50 of the enemy." Soon a suicide
bomber appeared, but Mrs. Clinton stopped the guards from opening fire.
"She talked to the man in his own language and got him [to] surrender.
She found that he had suffered terribly as a result of policies of
George Bush. She defused the bomb vest herself." Then she turned to his
wounds. "She stopped my bleeding and saved my life. Chelsea donated the
blood."

And here is the video to prove it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-03-31, Clark Magnuson wrote:
"Actually Mrs. Clinton was too modest. I was there and saw it all. When
Mrs. Clinton got off the plane the tarmac came under mortar and machine
gun fire. I was blown off my tank and exposed to enemy fire. Mrs.
Clinton without regard to her own safety dragged me to safety, jumped on
the tank and opened fire, killing 50 of the enemy." Soon a suicide
bomber appeared, but Mrs. Clinton stopped the guards from opening fire.
"She talked to the man in his own language and got him [to] surrender.
She found that he had suffered terribly as a result of policies of
George Bush. She defused the bomb vest herself." Then she turned to his
wounds. "She stopped my bleeding and saved my life. Chelsea donated the
blood."

And here is the video to prove it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc

This is a great video, most hillarious!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Joseph Gwinn wrote:

Peggy Noonan on Hillary Clinton in Bosnia.

http://online.wsj.com/public/article_print/SB120663639483768965.html

The Wall Street Journal, March 28, 2008; Page W18.

Joe Gwinn

Alternate path: http://online.wsj.com/public/page/opinion.html,
COLUMNISTS.

But, but, Hillary's already been President once.

MSS CLINTON aşk Home Repair 0 December 10th 07 12:25 PM
Hillary Clinton for President? cavelamb himself[_4_] Metalworking 31 November 16th 07 05:06 PM
Is there any real challenge to the candidacy of Hillary Clinton, next election? nickoblake Home Ownership 1 September 4th 07 03:11 PM
OT- Words of wisdom from W.J. Clinton... [email protected] Metalworking 30 January 26th 06 11:54 AM
Source for Clinton engine parts in the UK? Christopher Tidy Metalworking 5 May 18th 05 08:42 PM