Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

Default . New migrants in Germany.

On 9/26/2015 11:24 PM, harry wrote:
I have a German friend,lives here but family in Germany,Hamburg. Been talking about the situation there.
Many public buildings are now closed and filled with camp beds for immigrants. Thousands of them.
They have hoisted the black flag.
No women are allowed anywhere near, many have been molested/attacked in the nearby streets.
They have to keep German kids indoord as they are constantly harassed/mugged in the streets.

The immigrants wander the streets,none speak German, crime is rampant from shoplifting to rapes. Police have been instructed to do nothing about it all.

They have been complaining about food (non-islamic)
They are given "pocket money" EURO 50/week.
Bit here on the topic.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1052546.html

Happening in the UK if Merkel gets her way.

I bet she likes BIG knockwurst stuffed up her hairy vagina.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

"Colonel Edmund Burke" wrote in message ...

[...]

Some of this people is like USA why should I work if stupid worker can feed
me.
They do not want to fight for their freedom let some one other do it for us,
like stupid USA and then when all is fine, you are told "yank go home"
They become refugee, however they want their system their religion
impose on to adapted Country, they do not believe to adapt to Hosted country
rules and regulations. when their system was so good why the heck they have
become refugee.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2015 9:11 AM, tony944 wrote:
[...]

Tony, personally I'd like to see the U.S. throw out these sub-human
refugees, with the exception of their good-lookin' girls.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

On 9/26/2015 11:24 PM, harry wrote:
I have a German friend,lives here but family in Germany,Hamburg. Been
talking about the situation there.
Many public buildings are now closed and filled with camp beds for
immigrants. Thousands of them.
They have hoisted the black flag.

I wonder how many ISIS sleeper-agents are embedded with the refugees?
Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2015 7:58 PM, CRNG wrote:

On 9/26/2015 11:24 PM, harry wrote:
I have a German friend,lives here but family in Germany,Hamburg. Been
talking about the situation there.
Many public buildings are now closed and filled with camp beds for
immigrants. Thousands of them.
They have hoisted the black flag.

I wonder how many ISIS sleeper-agents are embedded with the refugees?

Probably as many as there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures

Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

"Ri©ardo" wrote in message
On 9/28/2015 7:58 PM, CRNG wrote:

On 9/26/2015 11:24 PM, harry wrote:
I have a German friend,lives here but family in Germany,Hamburg. Been
talking about the situation there.
Many public buildings are now closed and filled with camp beds for
immigrants. Thousands of them.
They have hoisted the black flag.

I wonder how many ISIS sleeper-agents are embedded with the refugees?

Probably as many as there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Your reply was just plain stupid.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2015 8:53 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Ri©ardo" wrote in message
On 9/28/2015 7:58 PM, CRNG wrote:

On 9/26/2015 11:24 PM, harry wrote:
I have a German friend,lives here but family in Germany,Hamburg. Been
talking about the situation there.
Many public buildings are now closed and filled with camp beds for
immigrants. Thousands of them.
They have hoisted the black flag.

I wonder how many ISIS sleeper-agents are embedded with the refugees?

Probably as many as there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Your reply was just plain stupid.

I bow to your obvious personal experience of stupidity.

--
Moving Things In Still Pictures
Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2015 2:58 PM, CRNG wrote:

I wonder how many ISIS sleeper-agents are embedded with the refugees?

All of them?

-
..
Christopher A. Young