Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default I TOOK A SLEEPING PILL LAST NITE

I couldn't sleep on account of ****ty weather. That and the fact that
Home Cheapo has raised the price of potting soil. Well, fact is, the
*******s are only carrying Miracle Grow potting soil; but it's twice the
price of the supersoil ****. **** you Home Cheapo-- Time to get the
better deal at Walmart. Not only that but.....everytime I got to
Walmart I gets to see some funky fatass black bitch who thinks she be
hot stuff. Frankly, just betwixt you and me, I wouldn't touch 'er which
a ten foots pole.

--
Colonel Burke, PhD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

On 9/27/2015 9:33 AM, Eagle wrote:
Colonel Edmund Burke used his keyboard to write :
I couldn't sleep on account of ****ty weather. That and the fact that
Home Cheapo has raised the price of potting soil. Well, fact is, the
*******s are only carrying Miracle Grow potting soil; but it's twice
the price of the supersoil ****. **** you Home Cheapo-- Time to get
the better deal at Walmart. Not only that but.....everytime I got to
Walmart I gets to see some funky fatass black bitch who thinks she be
hot stuff. Frankly, just betwixt you and me, I wouldn't touch 'er
which a ten foots pole.

Whut a maroon. :-?

Didn't yer momma ever tell you that if you have nutin' nice to say about
a fella, keep yer yapper shut instead?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

After serious thinking Colonel Edmund Burke wrote :
On 9/27/2015 9:33 AM, Eagle wrote:
Colonel Edmund Burke used his keyboard to write :
I couldn't sleep on account of ****ty weather. That and the fact that
Home Cheapo has raised the price of potting soil. Well, fact is, the
*******s are only carrying Miracle Grow potting soil; but it's twice
the price of the supersoil ****. **** you Home Cheapo-- Time to get
the better deal at Walmart. Not only that but.....everytime I got to
Walmart I gets to see some funky fatass black bitch who thinks she be
hot stuff. Frankly, just betwixt you and me, I wouldn't touch 'er
which a ten foots pole.

Whut a maroon. :-?

Didn't yer momma ever tell you that if you have nutin' nice to say about a
fella, keep yer yapper shut instead?
LOL

Like I said....whut a maroon.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Eagle wrote:
[...]

PKB. you keep replying to crossposting troll and hes a
moron?
Really?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

"ChairMan" wrote in :

[...]