Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C condensation problem

Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
On 9/8/2015 10:29 AM, Eagle wrote:
Bob F wrote on 9/8/2015 :
In your pics there is a capped second pipe coming out that looks just
like the connected drain pipe. Could that be a second drain that
should be comnnected also?

That cap has always been there, so I really don't know. I'll remove the
cap after researching the reason for this cap.

Secondary "emergency" drain. Described in one of my
other posts. Not necessary to remove. Just get your
****nozzle out, and clear out the existing drain.

The problem is likely a clog in the white PVC. A
few seconds with a wet vac and ****nozzle should do.

There is a small chance the clog is in the metal case.
If the ****nozzle from out doors does not stop the
drip, please cap the open stub of white PVC (duct
tape, cork, or have a helper put finger or hand tightly
over the hole). Do the vacuum ****nozzle with the white
open top closed. That will help ****nozzle out the
evaporator coil. Well, what the heck. Tape it and do the
vacuum the first time. Remove the tape or your helper's
hand after the vacuum. Have your helper remove hand
from the tube, do not remove your helper's hand from
his arm, and do not discard your helper's hand.

Good thing My 'friend' is female...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote on 9/9/2015 :
On 9/8/2015 9:12 AM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Mon, 07 Sep 2015 17:11:13 -0700, Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

The way I read this is there is moisture coming from the cabinet, and isn't
going down the condensate tubing where it is supposed to. This could be
because there is ice inside the unit. I know that the Carrier Infinity is
susceptible to icing. Made worse if you try to lower the humidity. Remove a
side panel and look inside at the coils. If so, the solution is to shut off
the unit until all the ice has melted. A fan can speed it up. Or turn the
heat on.

Eagle, that's some thing else to check. At the
oudoor unit, is there frost or ice on the larger
copper tube that goes to the house?

Is there good air flow coming out of the registers
in the house?

The outdoor evap unit was repaired two years ago, and the big capacitor
was replaced at that time. The copper line was not frozen, or had any
ice buildup. The house gets cool and comfortable, so no worries about
that unit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

We offer high quality custom made curtain at resonable price. Please check our Etsy sto tailor2u.etsy.com . we are offering a promotion in September.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2015 8:40 AM, Eagle wrote:

There is a small chance the clog is in the metal case.
If the ****nozzle from out doors does not stop the
drip, please cap the open stub of white PVC (duct
tape, cork, or have a helper put finger or hand tightly
over the hole). Do the vacuum ****nozzle with the white
open top closed. That will help ****nozzle out the
evaporator coil. Well, what the heck. Tape it and do the
vacuum the first time. Remove the tape or your helper's
hand after the vacuum. Have your helper remove hand
from the tube, do not remove your helper's hand from
his arm, and do not discard your helper's hand.

Good thing My 'friend' is female...

Lucky you. I'm a bachelor.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2015 8:27 AM, Eagle wrote:
Even more ideal than ****nozzle on the top of the open
PVC, a good ****nozzle on the far end of the white PVC
(where it goes into the drain) is great idea.

And an ounce or two of pool chlorine in the top open
end is a good idea. Use a ****funnel.

Good idea Stormy. Maybe a friend will drop off a ****funnel at My door
today like the ****nozzle was?

You appear to have a lot of friends. This is a
good thing.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C and HF tools

On 9/9/2015 8:38 AM, Eagle pecked, using two fingers:
Stormin Mormon drunkenly babbled :
One can never have enough ****nozzles, Bradda... lol

This week they are 40% off, at Harbor Freight,
with coupon and $4.99 purchase.

I try not to shop at Harbor Fright. The last thing I bought from Harbor
Frieght was a 18 volt drill. It lasted less than 2 hours before the
plastic case broke apart. I try to stick with name brand tools now.

I've had mixed results with HF, some of thier tools have
been excellent.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2015 8:46 AM, Eagle slowly pecked out on his key board:
Eagle, that's some thing else to check. At the
oudoor unit, is there frost or ice on the larger
copper tube that goes to the house?

Is there good air flow coming out of the registers
in the house?

The outdoor evap unit was repaired two years ago, and the big capacitor
was replaced at that time. The copper line was not frozen, or had any
ice buildup. The house gets cool and comfortable, so no worries about
that unit.

With the exception of heat pumps in heat mode,
the out door unit is a condenser. I know, picky
details. Evaporator gets cold.

Not frozen is good, house cool is good. We can
remove frozen evaporator from our list of concerns.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

My sense is that the unit just has some algae in
the drain. You get it vac'd out, and some bleach,
and you're good to go. Simple fix. Of course, your
local (to you) HVAC guy would love to come out and
do it for you, for a price.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 9/9/2015 8:27 AM, Eagle wrote:
Even more ideal than ****nozzle on the top of the open
PVC, a good ****nozzle on the far end of the white PVC
(where it goes into the drain) is great idea.

And an ounce or two of pool chlorine in the top open
end is a good idea. Use a ****funnel.

Good idea Stormy. Maybe a friend will drop off a ****funnel at My door
today like the ****nozzle was?

You appear to have a lot of friends. This is a
good thing.

We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon presented the following explanation :
On 9/9/2015 8:40 AM, Eagle wrote:

There is a small chance the clog is in the metal case.
If the ****nozzle from out doors does not stop the
drip, please cap the open stub of white PVC (duct
tape, cork, or have a helper put finger or hand tightly
over the hole). Do the vacuum ****nozzle with the white
open top closed. That will help ****nozzle out the
evaporator coil. Well, what the heck. Tape it and do the
vacuum the first time. Remove the tape or your helper's
hand after the vacuum. Have your helper remove hand
from the tube, do not remove your helper's hand from
his arm, and do not discard your helper's hand.

Good thing My 'friend' is female...

Lucky you. I'm a bachelor.

So is My 16 year old Grandson, and My 21 year old bachelorette
Granddaughter. but they are too busy to visit these days. All that
school and college and stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon expressed precisely :
My sense is that the unit just has some algae in
the drain. You get it vac'd out, and some bleach,
and you're good to go. Simple fix. Of course, your
local (to you) HVAC guy would love to come out and
do it for you, for a price.

I know. Being retired and living on a small pension and a few
investments limits what We can buy or do for entertainment these days.
We do a rod run twice a year, and make a cross country trip home to the
Rosebud for a two week visit, and watch TV the rest of the time.
Arthurs Ritis makes sure we don't move fast or allot, so HD TV and
movie rentals are a mainstay.
What a life....
Posted to alt.home.repair

W ken formulated the question :
We offer high quality custom made curtain at resonable price. Please check
our Etsy sto tailor2u.etsy.com . we are offering a promotion in September.

Nice web site.
Thanks!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:01:11 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

My sense is that the unit just has some algae in
the drain. You get it vac'd out, and some bleach,
and you're good to go. Simple fix. Of course, your
local (to you) HVAC guy would love to come out and
do it for you, for a price.

I've followed the thread. And agree to clear the condensate line
first. What has not been mentioned yet, is high outside humidity. In
the Mojave desert, high humidity conditions and my line drips
frequently (constant). Outside, the pipe, can be a haven for Black
Widow spiders (?) that build webs around the pipe or seek refuge for a
cooler hide out.

When humidity is less, there is no accumulation of water. The pan in
my attic has an alarm (****whizzle) for a certain level of water in
the pan -- before it may flow over.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2015 11:05 AM, Eagle mumbled indistinctly:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
You appear to have a lot of friends. This is a
good thing.

We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting.

bangs on lecturn (clears throat)
We will now begin with reciting the Pledge
of Allegiance, and reading last month's
minutes of the ****nozzle.....

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C condensation problem, slowly....

On 9/9/2015 11:18 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon expressed precisely :
My sense is that the unit just has some algae in
the drain. You get it vac'd out, and some bleach,
and you're good to go. Simple fix. Of course, your
local (to you) HVAC guy would love to come out and
do it for you, for a price.

I know. Being retired and living on a small pension and a few
investments limits what We can buy or do for entertainment these days.
We do a rod run twice a year, and make a cross country trip home to the
Rosebud for a two week visit, and watch TV the rest of the time. Arthurs
Ritis makes sure we don't move fast or allot, so HD TV and movie rentals
are a mainstay.
What a life....

Part of the planks of the communist manefesto, if
memory serves. Keep everyone poor, and struggling
for to make ends meet. Limit access to pain meds
so everyone is miserable.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/9/2015 7:38 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon used his keyboard to write :
On 9/8/2015 9:08 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
Well, that is, if the ****nozzles get some
more details, and provid useful ideas.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about ****nozzles
. www.****nozzle.com
.
.

One can never have enough ****nozzles, Bradda... lol

This week they are 40% off, at Harbor Freight,
with coupon and $4.99 purchase.

I try not to shop at Harbor Fright. The last thing I bought from Harbor
Frieght was a 18 volt drill. It lasted less than 2 hours before the
plastic case broke apart. I try to stick with name brand tools now.

I bought some 18v Ryobi tools. I just broke in my new 5 1/2 circular saw
and drill working on projects in the back yard. I built a small path
deck with 6 left over 12'x6" decking boards and used scrap 4x4's to
raise them up off the ground. The small drill is perfect for my small
hands, too.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
On 9/9/2015 11:05 AM, Eagle mumbled indistinctly:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
You appear to have a lot of friends. This is a
good thing.

We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting.

bangs on lecturn (clears throat)
We will now begin with reciting the Pledge
of Allegiance, and reading last month's
minutes of the ****nozzle.....

Stands up abruptly, sticks arm out smartly and says....
Hiel there!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2015 10:00 AM, Eagle mispronounced:
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting.

bangs on lecturn (clears throat)
We will now begin with reciting the Pledge
of Allegiance, and reading last month's
minutes of the ****nozzle.....

Stands up abruptly, sticks arm out smartly and says....
Hiel there!

Would the sound technician please play
"Deutschland uber alles" good and loud
for us?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
[...]

California does a great job in limiting the narcotic pain meds one can
be prescribed. There is a set limit in MG's one can get prescribed in a
month to month basis, no matter the pain level you are at. What
California has done is legislate just how much pain you are allowed to
suffer. Run out of that very limited pain med like Percocet, or any of
the other narcotic pain meds, and you go without pain relief till it's
time to refil.
I can understand why limits are set on narcotic prescription, but how
can California legislate your pain level????
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren formulated the question :
wrote:

My sense is that the unit just has some algae in
the drain. You get it vac'd out, and some bleach,
and you're good to go. Simple fix. Of course, your
local (to you) HVAC guy would love to come out and
do it for you, for a price.

I've followed the thread. And agree to clear the condensate line
first. What has not been mentioned yet, is high outside humidity. In
the Mojave desert, high humidity conditions and my line drips
frequently (constant). Outside, the pipe, can be a haven for Black
Widow spiders (?) that build webs around the pipe or seek refuge for a
cooler hide out.

When humidity is less, there is no accumulation of water. The pan in
my attic has an alarm (****whizzle) for a certain level of water in
the pan -- before it may flow over.

[Adding ****whistles to my **** tool box]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon presented the following explanation :
On 9/10/2015 10:00 AM, Eagle mispronounced:
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting.

bangs on lecturn (clears throat)
We will now begin with reciting the Pledge
of Allegiance, and reading last month's
minutes of the ****nozzle.....

Stands up abruptly, sticks arm out smartly and says....
Hiel there!

Would the sound technician please play
"Deutschland uber alles" good and loud
for us?

http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/iceri...es-alman-marsi

The germans make the best ****nozzles ya know....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2015 10:14 AM, Eagle babbled:
Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
Part of the planks of the communist manefesto, if
memory serves. Keep everyone poor, and struggling
for to make ends meet. Limit access to pain meds
so everyone is miserable.

California does a great job in limiting the narcotic pain meds one can
be prescribed. There is a set limit in MG's one can get prescribed in a
month to month basis, no matter the pain level you are at. What
California has done is legislate just how much pain you are allowed to
suffer. Run out of that very limited pain med like Percocet, or any of
the other narcotic pain meds, and you go without pain relief till it's
time to refil.
I can understand why limits are set on narcotic prescription, but how
can California legislate your pain level????

I'm not sure it's constitutional, but it appears
be being done at present.

PRNY has signs outside stores "cigarettes sold at
state minimum prices". Who gave PRNY the authority
to tell vendors what to charge?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C condensation, javoe?

On 9/10/2015 10:21 AM, Eagle promptly obfuscated:
Stormin Mormon presented the following explanation :

Stands up abruptly, sticks arm out smartly and says....
Hiel there!

Would the sound technician please play
"Deutschland uber alles" good and loud
for us?

http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/iceri...es-alman-marsi

The germans make the best ****nozzles ya know....

Every time you buy a Deutschenazi****nozzleheimer,
you kill a Jew in a concentration camp.

The newer Reisch****ennozlerheimers, local labor
and no one gets hurt. Look for the UN approved
seal before purchasing.

You can't beat the new UN baby seal.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2015 10:16 AM, Eagle pontificated:
Oren formulated the question :
I've followed the thread. And agree to clear the condensate line
first. What has not been mentioned yet, is high outside humidity. In
the Mojave desert, high humidity conditions and my line drips
frequently (constant). Outside, the pipe, can be a haven for Black
Widow spiders (?) that build webs around the pipe or seek refuge for a
cooler hide out.

When humidity is less, there is no accumulation of water. The pan in
my attic has an alarm (****whizzle) for a certain level of water in
the pan -- before it may flow over.

[Adding ****whistles to my **** tool box]

I think you can get good ****whistles on Amazon,
the Hong Kong ones are better than China.

Maybe Ace and True Value? You pay a bit more than
Harbor Freight, but it's worth it.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:20:40 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I can understand why limits are set on narcotic prescription, but how
can California legislate your pain level????

I'm not sure it's constitutional, but it appears
be being done at present.

PRNY has signs outside stores "cigarettes sold at
state minimum prices". Who gave PRNY the authority
to tell vendors what to charge?

You guys know the answer. Democrats and ****wit voters, sheesh!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:14:51 AM UTC-5, Eagle wrote:
[...]

My doctors are terrified of the DEA because the agency is practicing medicine without a license. Some government wonk behind a desk at the DEA can decide a doctor is prescribing too much pain medication and destroy that doctor. A fellow I know has chronic pain due to a congenital problem with his joints and the DEA got after his doctors because, in the DEA's opinion, the guy must be selling the pain meds he was using because of the amount he was getting from 2 different doctors. That should tell you that the DEA is watching the pain meds taken by all citizens. My pharmacist gets a visit by a rep from the DEA every month to check customer records to find out who's getting pain meds and how much. The feds can't do anything about illegal alien invaders who bring dangerous drugs into the country but they'll frak with American citizens about our medications because they know where we are. The DEA does what is easiest for them to do to show that they're doing something. They have to justify their existence or they can kick in doors at the wrong address and kill innocent people. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Pain Wracked Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:21:58 AM UTC-5, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon presented the following explanation :
On 9/10/2015 10:00 AM, Eagle mispronounced:
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
We all have coffee on Sunday morning before meeting.

bangs on lecturn (clears throat)
We will now begin with reciting the Pledge
of Allegiance, and reading last month's
minutes of the ****nozzle.....

Stands up abruptly, sticks arm out smartly and says....
Hiel there!

Would the sound technician please play
"Deutschland uber alles" good and loud
for us?

http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/iceri...es-alman-marsi

The germans make the best ****nozzles ya know....

You must admit that the Nazis had the most stylish uniforms. The uniforms must have been designed queers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster expressed precisely :
[...]

I feel your pain.

Broke winged Eagle
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

BTW....I worked on the San Diego Temple doing much of the stucco and
stone work. A very impressive sight indeed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2015 5:44 PM, Eagle mumbled:

BTW....I worked on the San Diego Temple doing much of the stucco and
stone work. A very impressive sight indeed.

Hey, thanks. I'll think of you if I ever get there.

Bit far to travel, from PRNY.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
On 9/10/2015 5:44 PM, Eagle mumbled:

BTW....I worked on the San Diego Temple doing much of the stucco and
stone work. A very impressive sight indeed.

Hey, thanks. I'll think of you if I ever get there.

Bit far to travel, from PRNY.

PRNY - Paleontological Research Institution, Museum of the Earth,
Ithaca, New York?
Gee...and you have ****nozzles....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/10/2015 7:40 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon has brought this to us :
On 9/10/2015 5:44 PM, Eagle mumbled:

BTW....I worked on the San Diego Temple doing much of the stucco and
stone work. A very impressive sight indeed.

Hey, thanks. I'll think of you if I ever get there.

Bit far to travel, from PRNY.

PRNY - Paleontological Research Institution, Museum of the Earth,
Ithaca, New York?
Gee...and you have ****nozzles....

That's one option. Other aconym is Peoples Republic of
New York. Our legislature behaves like this is China,
some times.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message

[...]

THE FOREGOING IS ALL B.S.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

They were designed and made by Hugo Boss.

FYI
HTH
HAND

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 6:09:26 AM UTC-5, Aardvark wrote:
[...]

I wonder if the company designed and produced the uniforms for Momar Quadafi? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster