Posted to alt.home.repair

Default first/front surface inspection mirror

I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.

Thank you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 5:13:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/21/2015 4:09 PM, wrote:
I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.

Thank you.

What's the application?

I'm sure that's a very personal question! _/(°.°)\_

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/21/2015 4:09 PM, wrote:
I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.

Thank you.

What's the application?

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.
www.lds.org
.
.

Inspection and alignments of automated medical instruments containing very shiny parts, like stainless pipettes and glass. Lighting and reflections make it difficult to adjust mechanical items. I need to eliminate the "double" image created by backside mirrors. A dental mirror would work but it is too small. I followed your given link but did not find a first surface inspection mirror there. Thank you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 4:09:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.

Thank you.

you couldrent or buy a inspection camera, it will allow you to look into things
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:22:05 AM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 4:09:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.

Thank you.

you couldrent or buy a inspection camera, it will allow you to look into things

We have cameras. They are too cumbersome and disallow any stereo graphic view. I think at this point we'll have to build our own with first surface stock available online. Thanks all.