Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] catebekensail@yahoo.com is offline

Default first/front surface inspection mirror

On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 5:13:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/21/2015 4:09 PM, wrote:
I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.

Thank you.

What's the application?

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.
www.lds.org
.
.

Inspection and alignments of automated medical instruments containing very shiny parts, like stainless pipettes and glass. Lighting and reflections make it difficult to adjust mechanical items. I need to eliminate the "double" image created by backside mirrors. A dental mirror would work but it is too small. I followed your given link but did not find a first surface inspection mirror there. Thank you.