Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Homeless Lisa is having "A beautiful day"

"Homeless Lisa" wrote in message

Sunny and pretty warm, and I'm stuck at home. I'd walk to the
store, but the road's dangerous and I don't want to have to walk
several miles back with milk.

Dear Homeless Lisa,
Good to hear from you again. Apparently the Zoloft and Xanex combination
(200 mg each) are working. I think its wonderful how your attitude has
improved.
Well, keep up the good work. Keep on the drugs, and don't blow out your
patch again.

Love,
Your friendly shrink